Gallery of preggies

I have been in bed all day lol. Now i am back in the recliner and its just not suiting my fancy, I cannot get comfortable :(

:hi: Really dont want to go to work :cry: i want to stay at home and relax.
im not leaving work until im 35 weeks :shock: :(
On good note its Friday :yipee: im going to see my family this weekend havent seen them for few months.i think they may be shocked at m bump :haha:

On good note its Friday :yipee: im going to see my family this weekend havent seen them for few months.i think they may be shocked at m bump :haha:

did you just wake up?? lol o hate this time zone thing lol its 230 am here and I have not gone to bed yet lol

did you just wake up?? lol o hate this time zone thing lol its 230 am here and I have not gone to bed yet lol

its 0734am here :haha: off to work :(
babys still asleep,it must be so comfy in there im jealous :rofl:

awww im sorry you have to go to work

I need to go to bed eventually lol

I am doing alrght glad im not the only one up late. Had one person tell me today say WOW you dropped and another person say WOW your so small... haha Braxton hicks been kicking in full force and had a few that hurt but nothing to worry about. but my body has hurt so bad past 2 days... yesterday it was NON stop moving from her. Today she is still moving alot but not like yesterday haha.

I am tired but cant sleep but I guess that comes with being pregnant and ready to pop lol..

How are you doing

i just woke up and its 130pm lol and I am still tired

me too!!! I dont get to sleep past 7 and Im up all night with Amelia lol Im getting good at surviving on no sleep:)

Got some pictures in my journal :O)

well I cherish it now but I am sure I will wish for sleep when lily gets here lol

I'm in my bed...hiding under the covers lol well the first part is true.

I thought v day was 24 weeks..... Why does my ticker say v day is now,23 weeks.... Did I miss something? not complaining though just curious.....

hmm who knows I thought it was 24weeks

Yea weird regardless though she better stay cooking until at last 36 weeks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->