Gallery of preggies

Yay still stalking waiting for these babies to be born!
On a different subject, does this look like an evap to you?

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 17
hmmm girlie im not sure in not good with evaps as i have not had one!!

Just popped in to see if anyone's had their baby yet! Waiting to hear good news of some births!

It does actually look like an evap, braij... FR are getting pretty bad about those these days!

Im not sure but it does look more like a evap looks like a test I did the month b4 i got pregnant with my 3rd pregnancy

Nervous as crap girls..I read all these induction birth stories and some scare the shit out of me lol..I know we will be just fine but geeze..Tomorrow is the big day and I will holding my baby finially i can't believe it tomorrow it will be all over with..Please say a prayer for us...

btw i am not mentioning this on fb till its all over with...so mums the word k girls

Gud luck for tomorrow hun thoughts will be with u. Cant wait to see pics

Good luck! I was so scared too! Just keep your eyes on the prize, and take it one minute at a time.

i saw my little bean today 6+4 with a beautiful heart beat

And she is beautiful its so amazing how u can put a face to the scan pics now :)

Hey guys I did have my princess!!! Labor was long!! For starters after 12 hours of labor I delivered my daughters head in the bed under the sheets before anyone knew she was coming!! It only took 5 minutes to push her the rest of the way out!! But just when I thought I had this the placenta got stuck! Wouldnt budge a bit! Doc had to go elbow deep inside me to pull as I pushed!! Epidural or not it was the worst pain I had ever had!! But finially it broke free!! Right after he removed the placenta he whispered to a nurse who left the room and returned with a bunch of other nurses and docs to look at the after birth! I asked what was wrong he keep saying that everything turned out ok!! But I still had to know!! A nurse looked up and told me I had a miracle baby!! Turns out I had a condition called velamentous cord insertion!! It's very rare and most of the time results in still birth!! As if that wasn't enough I also have preeclampsia! On 2 blood pressure meds now trying to control it! Glad the baby is here and she is safe!! Glad it's over!!

OH CC that is crazy! congrats on having a healthy baby and that everything went oka. cant wait to see pics

Hey guys I did have my princess!!! Labor was long!! For starters after 12 hours of labor I delivered my daughters head in the bed under the sheets before anyone knew she was coming!! It only took 5 minutes to push her the rest of the way out!! But just when I thought I had this the placenta got stuck! Wouldnt budge a bit! Doc had to go elbow deep inside me to pull as I pushed!! Epidural or not it was the worst pain I had ever had!! But finially it broke free!! Right after he removed the placenta he whispered to a nurse who left the room and returned with a bunch of other nurses and docs to look at the after birth! I asked what was wrong he keep saying that everything turned out ok!! But I still had to know!! A nurse looked up and told me I had a miracle baby!! Turns out I had a condition called velamentous cord insertion!! It's very rare and most of the time results in still birth!! As if that wasn't enough I also have preeclampsia! On 2 blood pressure meds now trying to control it! Glad the baby is here and she is safe!! Glad it's over!!

Glad u both r ok

it is very quite here now :(

BUT I have been lossing my mucus plug over the past 3 days :) YAY :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->