Gallery of preggies

thanks ladies. For some reason I feel more relaxed about the pregnancy now

Tomorrow will be one week till i am def holding my baby in my arms..I can't wait..I pray i go before then but if not then induction is def right for me as i can't bear one more minute longer than necessary of this prego stuff.
I can't sleep and when i did fall asleep i woke up with muscle cramps so bad that i couldn't even stand up to get them to go away and now both of my legs are so very sore..
I JUST WANT HER OUT NOW LOL...

I understand Mari! I really hope she comes on her own very soon!!
Mummy it's great once you see baby and know what he is... let the bonding begin! :)

awww I hope she comes on her own...

Well I had my 36 week appt today and it went well. I am 1 1/2 to 2cm dilated and half way thinned out. Said baby was in position as she could feel her head. Sunday when I was in hospital they could barely reach my cervix and it was nice and thick SOOo def progressed in a week.

been having cramping, bh, back pain and clearout today so getting closer.

Well I had my 36 week appt today and it went well. I am 1 1/2 to 2cm dilated and half way thinned out. Said baby was in position as she could feel her head. Sunday when I was in hospital they could barely reach my cervix and it was nice and thick SOOo def progressed in a week.

I bet shes her in a week. Thats how I started wiv Summer. A week b4 I had her I was aving cramping and backache

Tomorrow will be one week till i am def holding my baby in my arms..I can't wait..I pray i go before then but if not then induction is def right for me as i can't bear one more minute longer than necessary of this prego stuff.
I can't sleep and when i did fall asleep i woke up with muscle cramps so bad that i couldn't even stand up to get them to go away and now both of my legs are so very sore..
I JUST WANT HER OUT NOW LOL...

Nearly there hun

I have IBS and the last week its been really bad :cry: one minute im ok and next im on loo for an hour :(
also my hip feels like it keeps locking.and sometimes when i move it i get shooting pains.iv called up work sick which i hate to do cos it lets people down :( I felt my boss didnt believe me :(

im off to drs at 10.30

I bet shes her in a week. Thats how I started wiv Summer. A week b4 I had her I was aving cramping and backache

well she sure is trying to make a gran entrance lol... I slept horribly last night as the back pain, bh and cramps would not leave me alone. I fell asleep just out of pure exhaustion. This morning i have been to the toilet to poo and poo ugh Im tired of pooing where does it keep coming from. I thougt my waters had broke last night as when I was peeing I felt a pop but turns out I was farting lol never had that happen before.

I had an appt this morning for WIC and cancelled cause I was hurting to bad. I have a wedding to go to which I cant cancel as its one of my close friends... and I had a maternity photoshoot today and I cancelled it.... I jsut dont think it be a good idea to go..

Just keep a eye out cus i had diarrhea sorry tmi lol the night b4 i had summer

Went to Doc today also..I am dialted to 2 1/2and if she don't come on her own before Thursday I will be having her then..Doc said she weighs about 7 1/2 pounds..not to bad..
I go in at 6am thursday morning and should be holding my daughter before dinner.. well at least that is the plan..I am so glad this is almost over it..The pregnancy has been great don't get me wrong but im gonna love having her way more on the outside than on the inside..I also signed papers to have a tubal..Im kind of excited about it tho cause Aleeya makes my 6th baby and I am thinking that 6 is plenty..I need to realize that even tho i can't imagine it now there will be life after the kids are raised..Raising babys is all i have ever done and i can't imagine anything different..Its a tough choice but i think its the right one for us!!!

ya you are gonna have a baby soon YAY!.

I had my 37 week appt today and was told that if I am 2cm anext weeka t 38 they would give me the option of being induced at 39wks.. Um I dont wanna be induced to many risks. just suprised me they would even suggest induction.

I am fairly positive I will be 2cm by next week if Im not already as I was 1 1/2 this past thursday. if I make it to 39 weeks i have another US scheduled. crossing fingers she will be here before then :)

How are you ladies doing? Some are really getting close! It's almost time! :yipee: I can't wait to see some baby pics!

right now its a race between me and carterclan but if I ont go by thursday she is first lol

Lol...yea i wanted her to come before naturally but my doc say since i carried 42 with last i probley will go over with this one also so he won't let me do that with the gd he don't want her to be 2 big and she is already 8 pounds..I don't want a c section so i think this is the better route for us..
Mal i am sure you will be at 2 girl your moving right along

thanks CC. been getting alot of cramps today but of course nothing consistant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"