Gallery of preggies

Im doin alright just sick with a stupid head cold, and once I think I am getting better I wake up worse lol, Bp is alright i guess, its fine when Im home but if Im out in the heat or shopping ti goes up. So trying to stay home as much as possible.

I have a growth scan tomorrow yay! so if Im not better with this cold Im asking for something

Madie, Hey hun welcome! I wouldnt worry too much. The doctors will watch you and make sure everything is ok. At 32 weeks if they need to bring your LO early they can and after some time in the hospital everything should be just fine. Good luck!!!

Clare, are you ok hun?

sam, :wave: hiya! hows summer?

Megg, I miss you! I understand why you dont wanna hang out here..I always have you on FB though :)

Mari, LOVE YA!! Get to walking! you only have a couple days left!!!! lol

Katie, Were are you honey! we miss you.

10, I know you've been off for a long while. I sure hope everything is ok, and we miss you too! We miss you alot

AFM , nothing much going on here other then day to day stuff....Amelia is growing like a little bean. My sweet sweet little bug. I've updated pictures in my parenting journal. Please feel fee to stalk. Ive become obsessed with finding free stuff on line and coupons. Ive just started with the coupons so Ive no idea what Im doing...none...but I hope to get the hang of it :) Maybe Ill have mari help me out lol

We really need to get this thread picked back up..lol

Hey :) She is good tar took her to baby group today and she loved it. How are u and LO?

We are doing well :) Amelia is already in size 1 diapers, and we had out second blow out :( all over the boppy. Its the same feeding pillow I had with william so I think it may be time for a new one lol

My birthday is tomorrow Ill be 31. Man I feel old!! LOL My DEAR DEAR DEAR hubby got me a pandora bracelet for my birthday!! Im so excited. He had been saving money to buy it. I thought we were too broke to do anything for my birthday...Didnt even expect a card. Was just going to stop by starbucks for a free coffee and call it good...But this is what I got :D cant wait to afford a bead or two :)

Attachments

• img_0830.jpg
    img_0830.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
betas for 16 dpo is.........2,378 got them redone today i have to call tomorrow afternoon hoping for them to be around 4,700 god is great grow baby grow

hey fb friends i posted a link on my wsall can you take a min to look and maybe help me out? thanks

betas for 16 dpo is.........2,378 got them redone today i have to call tomorrow afternoon hoping for them to be around 4,700 god is great grow baby grow

That is really gud. I very much doubt its ectopic cus i think numbers dont go above a 1000 if it is. glad u av gud numbers

yea stacy!!!

I want this baby out and i want it out now..I have anexity going on lol..Im impatient and ready to start this new journey with miss aleeya..I return to doc on wed..I pray that i don't have to be induced at 39 weeks and go naturally before hand!!! I just don't know what to do to help her along..I have danced walked rlt the only thing i haven't done is sex and well oh will not go there...:( i hate the waiting game this is way worse than the 2ww i am ready for pain...:(

numbers are in for betas for 18 dpo and holy 6,567 what a jump

aww i hope she comes soon

hey guys, this thread is not as busy as it used to be :( But I went to L&D cause I thought my waters broke... turns out it wasnt my water and not sure if I was jsut sweating really bad as I was on a riding lawn mower or I peed on myself... I Swear I dont think I peed on myself BUT I got checked and turns out I am 50% effaced and 1cm dialated which i wasnt expecting to be dialated so that was cool.

Lol! Mal when I was pregnant with cayden I peed the bed I thought it was my waters I was so embarrassed!

gosh I am so embarrassed thinking I had broke my waters and that is not what it was lol

For those who dont know yet I have my gender scan at 11-30 i am so nervous

Yay! I hope you get your boy but if not theres always next time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->