Gallery of preggies

Hey Mommy are you excited? I am so excited about having 2 little girls (now!). I was a little disappointed at first just for a few seconds, but that didn't last. Alida is so excited about having a baby sister! Congrats! Go Team :pink:

Well I started making hair bows for girls I'll post some pics later I wanna start selling them but I don't even know where to begin. Any suggestions?

Thanks everyone :) Very excited to be adding a girl to my two boys, she might sort them out a little bit! lol.
I can't wait to get started on the girly shopping and nursery :)

Thanks everyone :) Very excited to be adding a girl to my two boys, she might sort them out a little bit! lol.

I was so excited to find out I was aving a boy couldnt wait to do baby shopping lol but.......I aint really bought much im to scared lol I know its stupid but im scared baby will come out a girl lol

hey guys baby is 5 days old and it has been a rollercoaster. I was discharged from hospital thursday at 430 and was told i had to take lily to the dr next due to jaundice. Friday went to dr and only saw nurse practioner and they weighed her and she was down to 5 lbs 14 oxz (birth weight was 6lbs 7oz) So I took it hard but my milk had barely started coming in. Especially since nurse weighing her was like oh little baby is mommy not feeding you I would take you home and plump you up which made me cry. After we left dr we were sent to childrens hospital to do a bilirubin stupid guy that heel pricked was horrible he squeezed and squeezed her foot.

I got a call from the dr and was told I needed to force her awake every 2 hours because she thought baby was lethargic because she slept through her entire assessment and that it wasnt normal... um I just fed her so I would expect a sleepy baby

milk FINALLY came in thank god cause if she would wake to eat I had to take her to er. So luckily milk came in and baby woke up every hour to eat. Had to go BACK to hospital yesterday for another billirubin and her number went from 13.4 to 13.9 and dr said that was not a big increase

So today we go back to test again :( and hopefully its coming down I have her sitting in herbassinet in front of the window trying to get her some sunshine hoping that it helps.

Had a HORRIBLE trip to walmart and I would nt have gone had I not needed things. Lily had a fit cause she was hungry so i attempted to feed her and it was not working cause my blanket kept falling off and she would latch good so finally went to a dressing room and got some food in her as Im pouring sweat and my back killing. Of course everyone has to ask how old she is and how they can believe I am out with her... Ummmm mind your own damn business people.

and to top EVERYTHING off my OH left yesterday for work out of town. It was very very hard I cried all day its only 3 weeks this time as last time it was a month in a half.

GUHhhhhhh sorry for the long rant other then that breast feeding is going good finally since my milk is in. OKA off to change a poopy diaper

Sorry I thought you had a girl at home :shrug: Baby brain I guess. A girl will make your family complete! :)

Mal I'm so sorry about your day/weekend. Hope baby girls bili drops today. Sorry your having to do it all alone. It sucks but hang in there. :hugs:

Congrats Mal! And congrats on the girls! I was so excited to have my girl after 2 boys.
Max is getting surgery tomorrow to have his cyst removed, so a little nervous about that.
Hope everyone else is doing good!

her billirubin came back and it has gone down. Today has been better no crying today :) just trying to stay positive but sometimes its hard. Just gotta remeber Im here for lily

here are a few more pics! she is soo precious

Attachments

• ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
  • smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 7
  • carsea.jpg
    carsea.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
mal she is a cutie
rosa i wont tell you to put the test i did that same thing till i saw my lil bean

i go to the doctors on the 18th i get a sono to hear the baby's heart beat woohoo i wont get any pic.s tho but i'm ok with that dh said we can tell people after he just wants to make sure all is ok still last time the baby stopped growing at 6+2 so he is worried it will happen again i have faith everything is ok i keep having dreams that the baby is a boy

how is everyone doing

I am healthy but far from well... everything feels like it's falling apart. BLAH
I hope everyone else is doing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->