Gallery of preggies

Just popping in to see if you're all okay... Looks a little quiet in here though! :(

I think life with the new babies that have been born are keeping people away! I know I'm just so busy with work, Alida and being pregnant I don't have much time for anything. If I get put on bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy on Tues I'll have a little more time! But still have to take care of the 2 year old since DH is still gone.
How are ya doing? I'm currently on bedrest because they found a small blood clot in my leg will reassess on Tues. then decide if I can go back to work!

I just moved into a new house and life has been all sorts of crazy... I haven't been in a good emotional place I'm very unstable so I have been quite for everyone's sake lol

hi guys how are you all doing i know its been a while things have been rather crazy here but i took this today what doo ya think i have appt wif dr thursday x
IMAG1031.jpg

AWWW rosa mine comes and goes hope yours getting better

hi how are you doing i saw that all of facebook now knows lol

had a doctors app. today it went great peanut's heart rate is 167 so we went and put the crib dresser and Changing Table on layaway woohoo

Lol yeah I could not keep my mouth closed lol.

I still have all my Angels furniture. Well actually I have everything even diapers so if we have a boy I have everything. But if it's a girl I need to buy everything again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->