Gallery of preggies

wow kate getting close, it seems like yesterday we were staring at your pee sticks .

Im doing good, baby is good sleeping right now lol

Its upto u but if its not dark ur just gonna worry. TBH with my last pregnancy I still had a strong positive on the day I mc. I would really put the tests down now. U will be fine and see ur bubba soon :) Av u got a scan date?

Hi Ladies.
Mal Your baby is Beautiful! So Precious.

Kate your getting close now! Sorry your feeling so crappy. I can relate. Work is getting so hard. These 12 hour shifts are kicking my booty. I can't run for 12 hours with no "breaks" like I could before getting pregnant. Everything is harder too. Everything seems to take me longer too! LOL! Hang in there you'll be holding your baby girl soon!

no but my first appt is on the 26

That is not that far away! :) Do what makes you feel best, just remember what all the ladies have said IF the test is a little lighter....DON'T PANIC. :hugs:
I can't wait to hear what happens at your first appt.
So Happy for you still! :D:happydance:

thank you alida she is a doll.... tonight has been long she was awake from 5pm-12 off and on would sleep longer then 10-15 min and had to be touching me. Finally got her asleep at 12 and she slept very unteady till about 1am just a very light sleep and its 2 am and she is waking up again but its time for foodies :)

and man oh man she is a kicker when she is mad lol

Went to my first appt and they did nothing all it was the ob 14 page 1hr long registration paperwork!!! i have to wait till 22 sept to actually have them talk to me about my baby err!!!!

They dont really do much at first appointment . How av u been feeling? Bet u cant wait for ur scan

Hey all just a update on my little miss! Miss you all! Hubby and I are NTNP right now so you never know when Ill be back in full force! LOL I talked him into one more.:happydance: But 4 is my limit LOL I kinda hope I dont get preggy for a little bit though and since Im still 100% breast feeding it may take a while and AF hasnt come back yet so Im pretty happy!

Attachments

• img_0987.jpg
    img_0987.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
amanda she is just beautiful

rosa that sucks sorry

11 weeks tomorrow yay

hey guys yes I cannot believe she is almost 3 weeks old! its crazy! its gone to fast. My OH comes home for outta town on wednesday and he has not seen her since she was 4 days old :(

she is a little spoiled girl. but I love her bunches and bunches

Attachments

• cellphone 059.jpg
    cellphone 059.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cellphone 054.jpg
    cellphone 054.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
I cant wait to meet my little man hope these 3 months go quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts