Gallery of preggies

Awe God love you Rosa... MS sucks so bad!!!! I hope it eases very soon for you!!!!

Stacey YAY 167!! That's a great HR!!!

Clair how was your scan??

Hello Deb :)

I am surviving Im over 32 weeks so YAY for that I really can't wait to meet my little girl! Life has been so very stressful for my family. Between my husband loosing his job and switching careers and no pay check for over a month we are for sure hurting but God is good and has opened doors for us and we have been taken care of so many blessings in the midst of so much turmoil. I hope you all are doing well!!!! Much love to you!!!!

aww rosa i still have some stuff left to just outfits and toys we need everything

katie I'm happy everything it working it self out for you time will test our faith and that is when we hold on to it even more woohoo 32 weeks almost done

:hi: scan was fantastic fluid levels have decrease dramtically.im no longer classed high risk but they will keep and eye on me x

just a qwuick update while i have time, Lily has been in childrens hospital since wed night hooked to ivs has some sort of virus going not sure Waiting for poop sample to coe back as it has a growing bacteria colony on it but wont know what it is till tomorrow or sunday and dont wanna risk sending her home cause she is to young :(

hey guys must have been faulty test as since tested and negative x im actually ok xx

bb :hugs: sorry about the faulty test i really thought bfp.

How is everyone-im just fed up today :(

hey guys must have been faulty test as since tested and negative x im actually ok xx

I am so very sorry hun. That is so harsh stupid test. U can clearly see the second line. Good luck for next cycle

Yeah not too bad thank you, getting fed up with this SPD now though. Feeling a little down today, off to see my grandad later who's got terminal gall bladder cancer, he's in a lot of pain now so doesn't look like they'll be mch longer left, and to top it all off everyone in my family thought it would be a good idea to hide this pregnancy from him, so now at 26 weeks pregnant I'm finally off to see him, going to be a bloody shock for him and I'm just hoping I don't upset him :(
Also tomorrow is my would be due date for the miscarriage I had in February, which sucks a little. Just glad I have this new baby to look forward so I don't dwell on things.

Ahh sorry for the ramble!

rocking out BH tonight at least I hope they are BH... 34 weeks is too early I pray she stays put!!

First of all gross lol but it is a little early for that I didnt loose it till right before I went into labor. Hope she does stay put at least 2 more weeks

yea me too after last week we've all been on edge..... at least I know I have received the steroids so that's a plus.... I could loose it because I was a 2 last week... I really hope I haven't changed any further but with all the BH... I guess that's a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->