Gallery of preggies

aww yay GO katie! has she posted or are there pics anywhere

Trinity Grace is here... birth story coming... it was natural and very painful :/ but anyways here is a picture!

Attachments

• trinity bow.jpg
    trinity bow.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
oh she is beautiful kate! love all the wrinkles... I wish lily was that little again :) seems like yesterday we were all in the gallery of pee stick pics lOl

I am very lucky she is doing so well... I was so afraid she would have issues but praise God she doesn't :)

Haven't posted in a while, just wanted to say congrats to Kate! And good luck to all the other preggies!

I'm feeling anxious about my us I don't know why but I just wanna make sure he or she is real.

i know what you mean im so happy i can feel my peanut move just when i start to worry i feel a kick or hit i love it :)

i didnt feel dd till 24 weeks so its awesome im feeling peanut already dh got to feel it to when he was rubbing my belly he asked if i had gas i told ummm no that's your baby moving lol

I don't remember when any of my kiddos started to move. Dam I guess I'll try to write stuff down lol

So as you all know I had been having off and on contractions that followed strange patterns for almost two weeks prior to delivery and really wacky the week before. So that brings me to Thursday the 13th of October on Thursday everything went quiet and I thought that I was finally getting a break and that she would come in a few weeks no big deal. In fact that night one of my best friends Angie text me how I was and asked me if I had any contractions (she was my doula so she wanted to know) I responded saying that all was great and that I had nothing that day so no big deal it should be awhile. Welp something crazy happened about 1:30am on the 14th Trinity went crazy inside of me for 45 min she was twirling and jerking and I had never felt her move like this in fact I sorta panicked thinking she was struggling with something she slowed down eventually and went back to soft kicks. About an hour after her erratic movement I got up because I felt I had to pee so badly I go potty and it was on a few drops and I realized oh a Braxton hicks contraction…nice so glad they are back (not!) welp 10 min later I did it again and it followed this pattern all night only slightly more painful before I fell asleep at 5:30 am When I woke up at 10 I was surprised to discover they were still coming so I text Clay saying I was glad he was coming home today because I think it may be labor (he didn’t really believe me) he gets home and we go to walmart to walk nothing crazy happens they stay the same and I start getting frustrated so we come home I take a nap and when I wake up they had stopped… AHHHH lol about 7:30pm I attacked clay for some husband and wife time lol… welp that brought them back so off to walmart we go again to walk this time my friend Amy came… at walmart they came fast and hard about every 4min apart it was crazy how fast it changed over and they were more intense so after an hour of walking and pattern we go to L and D they see me and check me I was a 3 dilated after another hour they check me again (contractions were 2 min apart) I was a 4 so they decided to keep me at like 1:30am I was a 5 and stayed that way for a while so at 5:30 they came in and broke my water…. After that I don’t remember a darn thing! I was in so much pain and everyone encouraged me to stay strong I didn’t want to but I did anyway around 9am I guess I was a 9 border line 10 so the doctor came in and pushed my cervix out of the way and the pushing began…. AWFUL!!!!!! I ended up giving birth at 9:45 am October 15th all natural the only intervention I had was them breaking my water I was super proud of myself although I felt like I was in shock from the pain until sometime that night. Trinity is perfect she is the sweetest little baby and so beautiful I am so honored to be her mommy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->