Gallery of preggies

Katie that is an amazing birth story. Sorry there was so much pain. Your way tougher than me. Congrats on baby Trinity.

Babyhopes your baby is already 8lbs??? Wow! Good job! I just pray my baby breaks the 6lb mark. I think she has but won't find out until next week(hopefully we make it until then)! They won't measure her again until then. My baby was measuring 5lbs 8oz at 34 weeks so I am confident we broke the 6lbs mark. My family has always had small babies. :(

I'm happy that your trinity is here!!!! I'm going to try to not get an epi but let's see how long that lasts. My last 2 kiddos labor less than 5 hrs so hopefully this one is the same lol

great birth story now im scared i cant have an epi cause of my back

I know. The time is slowly flying by if that makes sense lol. I can't wait to have him in my arms. I'm so happy that we got a boy. I know my hubby really wanted to have a little man again. He jumped up ad down when the dr said it was a boy. Of course I cried just bought many memories of my Kyle back.

Wow! Took me a while to catch up. Just been so busy! You all are starting to drop babies all over the place! I can't wait :D I love all the pictures and stories.

My little Amelia will be 5 months on the 8th. can you believe it?! We are still EBF and Im so proud of myself. We are also NTNP at the moment. I try to check in with you all as often as I can! I sure miss you all.

Just wanted to say congrats to everyone! I dont post on here very often, but I do read!

6 more weeks to go for me but ill be happy if he comes anytime after 37 weeks lol

oka kate now you gotta make a gallery of Babies :) so when everyone starts popping they can move over :)

Morning!

i woke up having contractions last night.they werent anything like the stupid contractions i had before they were def braxton hicks.
they really hurt it travelled all up my sides as well.lost bit ore plug as well.

i completely freaked out :argh: i didnt relise how scared i was until i felt them last night.im not ready yet! :cry: i need at least two more weeks!

went to my normal mw appt(yet a different mw)

measured my baby felt baby and i saw she put on my notes FREE??? no engaged or anything huh?!

anyway i measuring 43cm.had scan last week baby est 8lb 4oz.!
she felt my tummy and said when are they inducing u.i said they arent.she looked very puzzled!:wacko:
She called up hosp to request another scan and consultant appt.she feels they should induce me asap as the baby and fluid feels so big shes worried if she doesnt call hosp it counld result in csection as the baby might not fit into pelvis properly!

argh why cant i have some consistantcey!:hissy:

oka ladies I need some advice. Me and OH dtd last wednesday 3 times. first time he pulled out 2nd time he did not and 3rd time he pulled out. 1 day later I started my first period since I gave birth... should I be worried about anything or is it all good since I started my period a day later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->