Gallery of preggies

Hi girls how u all doing hope ur all ok
katie ur daughter is gorgeous xx congrats
clare hope ur doing ok xx
mal how ya doing hun xx

afm im soooooo excited i finally had a 28 day cycle ive never had one of those is it silly for me to get this excited :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Although this cycle has been a nightmare unbelievable pains heavy flow although its all dying off now cd3 now so im hoping this is another 28 day cycle so i can start :sex: cd11 i started spotting pink so tested and :bfn: the the :witch: showed up a day later i was soooo excited lol Am i mad getting excited over this please be honest xx

no bb ur not mad :hugs: i felt upset when af arrived but relief i can start the next month x

im ok got a scan tomos morning and they may talk induction :wacko:

no bb ur not mad :hugs: i felt upset when af arrived but relief i can start the next month x

im ok got a scan tomos morning and they may talk induction :wacko:

i have every faith u will be fine clare xxxx
i finally had a 28 day cycle first time in 19years lol i still cant get over the fact it actually happened to me lol

please let me know how u got on thinkin of u all xxx

I'm having such a horrible couple of days backache, headache, I don't know what to think.

rosa i was getting headache all the time around that week

sam i bet not to much longer for you woohoo we need more baby pic.s on here

as for me im doing good i hurt my hip at work yesterday so im in a little pain ms alice moves all the time and like to kick low she always makes me feel like im going to pee my self lmao i want the 22nd to be here im ready for my 3d sono woohoo not sure how many pic.s i'll get cause my doctors office is sending me for it yay

We are home and doing great. Life with a newborn and a toddler is a lot harder than I thought. The 2 year old is acting out for extra attention since the baby came home and Mommy has to "feed" and care for the baby too. But I think it will all straighten out in time. She is just young and doesn't know how to handle these emotions she is feeling. She does love her baby sister, but wants all the attention she used to get.
I'm still recovering from my c-section, I have a cold right now and the cough is killing me. It hurts so bad to cough, but hopefully in a couple of days it will be better.
I forgot how hard sleep deprivation was, I just hope little Arella starts sleeping longer than 2 hours at a time soon. She is only 1 week old so I guess I have a few more weeks before I can hope for that to happen.

We are home and doing great. Life with a newborn and a toddler is a lot harder than I thought. The 2 year old is acting out for extra attention since the baby came home and Mommy has to "feed" and care for the baby too. But I think it will all straighten out in time. She is just young and doesn't know how to handle these emotions she is feeling. She does love her baby sister, but wants all the attention she used to get.
I'm still recovering from my c-section, I have a cold right now and the cough is killing me. It hurts so bad to cough, but hopefully in a couple of days it will be better.
I forgot how hard sleep deprivation was, I just hope little Arella starts sleeping longer than 2 hours at a time soon. She is only 1 week old so I guess I have a few more weeks before I can hope for that to happen.

awww yea you have a bit more time before that happens and im sure big sister will get use to sharing mommy soon

I have felt a few jabs but I can't tell if it's him or just my imagination. I'm so scared that he might not be ok.

at wk 18 i got a few lil feelings in tummy but wasnt 100% sure it was baby.
from 21 weeks u couldnt mistake it,now my tummy does summersaults :haha:

I have felt a few jabs but I can't tell if it's him or just my imagination. I'm so scared that he might not be ok.

that is the same thing i was thinking i kept feeling it on and off all day and kept thinking it was gas lol till i laid down that night after having some oj and she went crazy in there lol with my first one i didnt feel her till 24 weeks :hugs:

oh sam you still have time for him to turn try not to get to worked up just yet k :hugs:

oh no mummy... please let us know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->