• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game- Ask A Question

It would definitely have to be Christmas as I love spreading the holiday spirit and getting to spend quality time with those I love. I also love seeing all of the holiday decorations and seeing the joy on the faces of others when you give them an ususpected gift. :xmas9:

Who is the one person, living or dead, that you wish you had the chance to meet and why?

my twin brother died when he was 4months old. I also wondered what he would look like now xx

do u have any siblings x

I do. I have a younger brother and a younger sister.

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and if not, what kind would you like?

(I hope 2 part questions are OK!! :flower:)

2 rabbits called fergie and toodles. (only had them a week)

what u got for dinner?

Not sure yet actually. Hubby and I were are on the phone discussing that just now, actually. We are thinking leftovers. We have pizza and chicken in the fridge!

In an ideal world where money wasn't an issue, how many kids would you want to have?

I only want two anyway :)

favourite film?

I'm with you on the only wanting 2 as well! :thumbup:

Hmmm...tough one! I love a lot of movies. LOL I'm going to go with 10 Things I Hate abou You! Love that movie.

Favorite vacation spot?

Most anywhere in Europe.

Do you read more paper books or books on Kindle/Nook etc?

I do both...but I'm still reading more paper books right now. I own so many I haven't read that I'm trying to make my way through them. :)

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? :icecream:

Chinese/Mexican/Italian/ice cream/dang I can't decide :haha:

Favorite TV show?

That's tough as I watch WAY WAY WAY too many. :blush: If I had to pick my all time favorite that would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If I had to pick a current one...The Big Bang Theory. Always makes me laugh!!

Favorite way to exercise?

I go to the gym so anything I do there. my fav thing to do there is the prob the exercise bike x

Since no question was asked...I'll ask one! :winkwink:

What's your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?

haha thank u !!!

spent in doors watching films, colouring/playing games with hubby & kids and eating rubbish food lol

whats ur fav season?

Autumn, I love the colours and textures and the leaves. A lot of my art and jewellery designs are based on an autumn colour palate.

When did you first feel like a grown up?

when i had my son at 18. (2 weeks after my 18th) he was born early so went thru a lot with him xx

what sort of clothes do u wear the most ie skirts/dresses/trousers

leggings! so comfy.

do you dye your hair?

I used to but I haven't really gotten into them lately. Besides some of the ones I used to watch aren't on the air anymore (though I think they came back online :))

Do, or have you ever, played any sports? (Probably not while pregnant but you know... :winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->