Game of Thrones!

Ahh sorry but I could mean a couple of things and might not mean what it appears :)

I do have dreams where I wake up and think 'my head needs checked' because they make absolutely no sense! I have suffered from sleep paralysis (luckily hasn't happened in a long time) and once had such a bad dream I forced myself awake and saw a 'demon' sitting on my bed. It seemed so real I hard to wake my OH up to tell him once I could move again.

I don't think they are travelling to many places in the UK. I think it went to Ireland and London or will do. There's a lot of guests going from sci fi stuff. Actually syrio (aryas dance teacher) is going which is pretty cool. If I'd hard the money I'd go to Throne Con...the first one Rory McCann went to. It's been far too long since I went to a convention!
Firstly I cannot believe you have suffered from sleep paralysis!! I also get it! It used to be very bad when I was a kid but I rarely get it now. It's horrendous, so I totally empathise with anyone who has/had it.
Secondly this con of which you speak! I must check out their route ;) my dh already thinks I'm a little obsessed so what harm :shrug:
Thirdly, Phew about Jon snow! I know feel like I have no idea what will happen to him which is good :thumbup: Altho I feel ygritte may hunt him down wherever he goes! x

It's thankfully never been severe...I know some people have it really bad and I wouldn't wish it on anyone :(

The Throne con is by a company called starfury. I've been to one of theirs (firefly) and a rogue event one (supernatural) but starfury are pretty good at throwing a 3 day party! You should check them out I know there's a Throne con 3 coming up in feb next year with only Maisie Williams confirmed so far.

There's lots of good exciting stuff that'll happen at the Wall soon so don't fret! Lol

Wow! LMAO about the ending to the finale recap! :rofl: so random!!!

https://m.funnyordie.com/videos/766...s-game-of-thrones-ep-10-recap-the-end-for-now

I love Ros!!! I would have been happy if she'd rescued Theon and they rode happily off into the sunset. And then had really cute ginger Iron Islands babies. And wore lots of leather.

I also love Ros! That recap is so funny :haha:
Theon would be better off dying now, and being reunited with Ros on the far side :kiss:
As a random aside on the sleep paralysis thing: did u know some cultures *totally* believe it's demons and not ur brain's dodgy wiring! Carribbean and African countries and Japan too! I told a friend from Zimbabwe that I had it and she was freaking out big time! :haha:
I'm gonna have to sign off for a while now as I'm packing up now &heading to France in the a.m (unless I can pick up wifi on my phone over there), so I'll talk to u lovely ladies again soon :hugs: x

I also love Ros! That recap is so funny :haha:
Theon would be better off dying now, and being reunited with Ros on the far side :kiss:
As a random aside on the sleep paralysis thing: did u know some cultures *totally* believe it's demons and not ur brain's dodgy wiring! Carribbean and African countries and Japan too! I told a friend from Zimbabwe that I had it and she was freaking out big time! :haha:
I'm gonna have to sign off for a while now as I'm packing up now &heading to France in the a.m (unless I can pick up wifi on my phone over there), so I'll talk to u lovely ladies again soon :hugs: x

I don't know Ruth, even in that last episode his body was to die for. Who needs a dick with a body like that?! I'd still take him.

I did know that about sleep paralysis! My mom is a psychologist and believes that 90% of alien abduction and possession cases can be explained by sleep paralysis. It's so interesting.

Enjoy France!!! Jealous!

finallllllllllllllly am back from brazil. *runs to find the last episode before I expload*

I have had sleep paralysis too, weirdly it has never really bothered me too much, even the first time it happened! I think I just realised what was going on, I didn't think I had suddenly become a quadraplegic or fallen under a voodoo spell or anything. I just figured I'd go back to sleep and when I woke up again I would be normal. Like doing a restart on your computer. :haha:

woot that was totally worth the wait. I am kinda glad it wasn't super actiony and they got it over with in the second to last. this kinda left everything wraped up but with enough dangling for you to want the next season without dieing for it

woot that was totally worth the wait. I am kinda glad it wasn't super actiony and they got it over with in the second to last. this kinda left everything wraped up but with enough dangling for you to want the next season without dieing for it

That summarizes exactly how I feel. :)

damn this thread is dead now, lol! I didn't want to visit earlier as I usually watch the entire season in one weekend, which happened to be last weekend. I was worried i come here before and get spoilers :(

I quite enjoyed this season. Like everyone else I was shocked by ep9. I think some of my tastes may differ from all you guys. First of all:

I think Cersei (sp?) is the hottest chick in the show by far waaaay more than Dany. I like Dany's character a lot more and she does have a pretty face, but she's not hawt IMO. My husband agrees :D Cersie's got a nicer bod, is taller and her bone structure is a winner. For the men my fave (juts looks btw) is ser Jorah, followed by Jamie Lannister. Jon Snow looks too pretty and too young for my taste. I would also take Theon over Jon Snow (so agree with noelle, hehe).

I do love how they developed Dany's character in this season; I thought she was quite flat before. Her development and the relationship between Jamie/Breanne were my fave parts of this season.

I found this informative.

7296_10151517209967734_1790928986_n.jpg

Come on ladies, our thread is dying! And it's exactly what I need after this horrible, awful week!

Where are the defibrillators to revive this thread!

1....2....3.....CLEAR!

Ok something random... If you got sucked through a portal to the world of GoT, where would go? Since its such a dangerous, tough place you'll need to find somewhere to stay where you would (hopefully) survive.

I suppose it would depend on where you landed but if I was in westeros I would probably try to find the Hound, and stick with him. Might be a strange choice but he's a good fighter and not evil like his brother, so as much as he'd grumble about it, I reckon he'd let me tag along eventually. If I was across the sea I'd try get to daenerys and ask for her help. Then again its me and is probably not last 10 mins in that world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->