Game of Thrones!

Ok something random... If you got sucked through a portal to the world of GoT, where would go? Since its such a dangerous, tough place you'll need to find somewhere to stay where you would (hopefully) survive.

I suppose it would depend on where you landed but if I was in westeros I would probably try to find the Hound, and stick with him. Might be a strange choice but he's a good fighter and not evil like his brother, so as much as he'd grumble about it, I reckon he'd let me tag along eventually. If I was across the sea I'd try get to daenerys and ask for her help. Then again its me and is probably not last 10 mins in that world!

Not a strange question! I think it all depends on your personality and strengths/weaknesses. I think I'd stick myself in King's Landing - I can be pretty cunning/charming when I want (I work in sales/event planning!), so I think I'd try and manipulate myself into a place of power like Majery Tyrell ;)

Good plan. I think if you've got the cunning then you could do well getting yourself into a position of power, but as we've seen/read it can be just as dangerous if you're wealthy/powerful.

I'm baaaack!! :D
Welcome, Shadowy Lady! Your name sounds a bit GOT-ish actually, are u melisandre dressed in black?? ;)

Re: Jary's question:

Ok something random... If you got sucked through a portal to the world of GoT, where would go? Since its such a dangerous, tough place you'll need to find somewhere to stay where you would (hopefully) survive!

My answer is Qarth! Since its been sacked anyway- the douche bags are gone, and it had quite nice scenery :coolio:
But I don't think that's westeros so it doesn't count. So I'll say: catch up with Sam and get a few of those obsidian daggers off him, then live off the land up north

Ruth - lol, I used to dress gothic in my teen years (no way near Melisandre though), but my user name comes from the fact that I like makeup, especially eyeshadows! I use the same user name on Blogger, Twitter and in makeup forums.

Jary - I would also go to Kings Landing, seems the most safe right now :D

Anywhere Joffrey is = unsafe! Lol.

It's a tough question. I think I would band together with Theon's sister :haha:. I hate his dad but I like how the iron islands have an independence to them and are kind of left alone.

I would quite like to see Bravos...although that's more of a tourist thing lol.

Yes the iron islands are pretty much left alone so they'd be a good place to hide :) Yeah the dad isn't that likeable and neither is the Damphair (the man who blessed Theon in season 2) in the books you find he's extremely passionate about his drowned god that he pretty much despises everyone who doesn't follow him.

I think kings landing would be ok as long as you avoided flea bottom! It'd be better if Tyrion was on the iron throne instead of Joffrey! Although i am still rooting for daenerys :)

Jary - I would also go to Kings Landing, seems the most safe right now :D

That doesn't surprise me Shadowy Lady, I think we're both pretty girly ;)

I'm baaaack!! :D

Re: Jary's question:

Ok something random... If you got sucked through a portal to the world of GoT, where would go? Since its such a dangerous, tough place you'll need to find somewhere to stay where you would (hopefully) survive!

My answer is Qarth! Since its been sacked anyway- the douche bags are gone, and it had quite nice scenery :coolio:
But I don't think that's westeros so it doesn't count. So I'll say: catch up with Sam and get a few of those obsidian daggers off him, then live off the land up north

Ruth, I imagine that you are pretty tough. Love your answer!

Anywhere Joffrey is = unsafe! Lol.

It's a tough question. I think I would band together with Theon's sister :haha:. I hate his dad but I like how the iron islands have an independence to them and are kind of left alone.

I thought this answer was too obvious for me :haha: BUT I don't think I'd want to be fighting along side Yara, I think I'd want to be queen of the Iron Islands. I'd dress is leather and let Theon go and fight his battles and sleep with random women as long as I didn't know about it and as long as he brought me really nice gifts. Sounds great.

I'd be with Dany! I'd replace that girl from Hollyoaks that follows her around. :haha:

Ruth, I imagine that you are pretty tough. Love your answer!

Noelle I would say I'm like a dog (bitch) after she's had a litter- a lot more docile! :haha: but I'm so far removed from girly (I'm surprised I managed to produce a female offspring!) and I'm not the cunning type so the politics &backstabbing of king's landing really wouldn't suit me.
I actually found myself thinking about this again in traffic coming home from work today ;) I'd have a utility belt for my knives, axe &sword. Build a tree house to give me a good view of oncoming white walkers, and keep a few horses as my escape option. And if I saw John snow I'd see if he fancied hooking up ;) I'd defo let Arya be my killer little adopted sis too!
Girls it would be so much fun if we all met at a throne con one day! ... I'd be the one dressed as brienne :rofl:

You have no idea how much I want to go to a throne con! Bloomin' expensive tho :(

If I brought LO I'd dress her up as a dragon :p

You have no idea how much I want to go to a throne con! Bloomin' expensive tho :(

If I brought LO I'd dress her up as a dragon :p

Well if I win the lottery I'm bringing us girls all to a throne con! Flights &hotels paid for & a booze kitty :haha:

Love ur idea for lo Jary! I'd dress my lo up as cersei lannister :haha: She's got very blonde hair that is curly/wavy which we managed to plait today... And she's prone to giving contemptuous glares regularly.... She is SO not like her mother! :haha:

Ok all the other ladies: If we all went to throne con who would you dress your lo up as? ;)

I'd probably dress Lily as a dragon just because it would be too cute lol. I don't know who I'd dress Toby as, I'd probably just show him pictures of the characters and let him chose, and knowing him it would be the first one I showed him that had a sword lol x

I would dress my LO up as Tyrian. :haha: ill even do the little scar across his nose.

I would dress up as Dany and put my LO in a dragon costume! Which is actually my plan for Halloween assuming I can find a little dragon costume. :D

Aww cute baby dragons! If I was nifty with sewing I'd probably make a dragon outfit for her but its been so long (back in school) since i did any textile works!

I would dress my baby as Cersei just coz I think she has the best wardrobe and her hairstyle is less crazy than all the other women :D

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/image_zps133b1296.jpg

This made me lol...better not happen though

Here are a few I laughed at

https://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/736x/75/80/22/75802226e0cac758c841fdcf572a2a39.jpg

https://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/736x/ee/fc/17/eefc17cfd7dbf32e02b5aec462baeaf4.jpg

https://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/736x/23/0b/49/230b494c77900ba7b384aef158f73cde.jpg7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->