Game of Thrones

worked.. I'm would belong to the House of Stark (Direwolf)

Oh but the best is my job!!

If you lived in Westeros, what would your job be?
You are: A Ranger with the Night's Watch! You are best described as hard-core with a touch of hooligan. This makes you a perfect fit for The Wall. While you are bound by the structure of the nine-to-fivers, you are definitely in charge of how you go about your days. Congrats on being the boss of you!

LOVE these types of Quizzes

As for what House I'm in:

Which house do you belong to?
House of Targaryen (3 headed Dragon) - You rely on the sufferance of others probably more than you should. You've had a hard road, but the world doesn't owe you everything and desperation will only get you so far. Try working harder to get what you want. It may not get you as far as you'd like, but it will definitely help breed confidence of character.

:smug: I can live with that! :haha:

My job:

You are: A Maester! You are well-schooled and stay out of politics. You are loyal to and work for the people. Good on you- the world needs more people like you! Now go forth and share your knowledge. Yawn.

Just finished book 2!

Not gonna lie, seriously pissed with Theon Greyjoy. :growlmad: And had a bit of a heart attack thinking that both Bran and Rickon were dead! Sansa still annoys me, LOVE Arya and am really missing Eddard. :( I love his character.

Was happy to see Joffrey cast Sansa aside, curious to see if its as predicted that he still will try to bed her even though they aren't betrothed anymore.

My books just arrived today.
I have a big list of other books that I need to read first, but I don't think I will be able to resist.
I'm annoyed, though - one of the books has a big tear along the spine. I emailed Amazon about it. :growlmad:

My books just arrived today.
I have a big list of other books that I need to read first, but I don't think I will be able to resist.
I'm annoyed, though - one of the books has a big tear along the spine. I emailed Amazon about it. :growlmad:

Realy annoying when that happens my mum got one that had been scribbled in and when she contacted Amazon they said it was nothing to do with them as it was from a third party and they where just the middle man and she never did get a reply from the actual sellers.

Bah I cant do the quiz because im in the UK :(

new fan here :hi:

I've seen 6 episodes so far and cannot wait for the new one!!! Awesome series, it's OH's and my new LOST hehe

new fan here :hi:

I've seen 6 episodes so far and cannot wait for the new one!!! Awesome series, it's OH's and my new LOST hehe

Yay! brilliant isn't it? Great twisty plot and characters you can never quite pin down. :D

Tiff: Book 2 spoilers

THEON :growlmad: Have you noticed he's featuring in this season of the TV show a lot? They're really building up the whole Greyjoy rebellion thing for season 2 where he has a pretty big role. Looking forward to seeing who they cast as Asha and Balon.

Hehehe, LOST was only my deal. :( But Glad that both P and I like this one!

Right, it's so much more fun if you have a show that you both enjoy!
Glad your OH enjoys game of thrones then :)

Can't wait for it!!! :happydance: We'll watch it Monday I imagine. Too long to wait!!

Saw it, hate what its leading up to :(

I don't want Ned to die!!! :hissy:

Book 4 Spoilers

NOT happy with this book at all so far. I know its sounds awful but I just don't care about the other POV characters that they are introducing. My fave characters (Tyrion, Danereys, etc) are barely mentioned.

Booo. :(

Ah, Tiff!
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! That just can't happen!! It can't!!!
I haven't got that far in the book yet, but I swear I will cry.
Say it ain't so! :(

It does. :hissy: So early in the series too!!!!!!

Spoiler for Season 1/ Book 1 for after Episode 7:

But.... but.... Sean Bean? Is so wonderful? How can they kill off such a noble character and fine specimen of an actor/hunk of burning love when he's the biggest draw to the series? I guess, we'll all be so invested in the story by then that it won't matter.
Sigh. Poor Ned.

Sarah -

I found the other characters got incredibly interesting after Ned dies. I'm guessing his death will be part of the Season finale. Its not just him though! P wasn't lying when he said George R. Martin is cutthroat. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->