Gamers group!

oops, i meant bloodhoof.

im not on as much recently, started back at work yesterday. but hopefully my lag has calmed down and i can be a wow'er again at weekends

il be back again soon! got into playing on arathor again lol and have raided a few times this week, apparently "raiding jo" has been missed lol

does anyone play starcraft? and if so whats it like? ive just seen the trailer for starcraft 2 and it looked amazing

I was able to play with the Starcraft II beta. It's pretty cool, but since I'd never played Starcraft I was at a disadvantage as I'd lose the game just as I was figuring out how to do things, but I was starting to pick things up a bit near the end of it.

OH got a small package from Amazon in the mail today. Said I couldn't open it. That means it's my birthday present and knowing my OH and what he'd buy for me, it's the lego HP game :happydance:

I just sold that on Ebay, didn't like it and I love HP and the lego games :(

My mage on Bloodhoof is called Missboo, I went to Bloodhoof because it's where my OH has his chars so I could steal me some gold Mwahaha :p xXx

OH got a small package from Amazon in the mail today. Said I couldn't open it. That means it's my birthday present and knowing my OH and what he'd buy for me, it's the lego HP game :happydance:

I just sold that on Ebay, didn't like it and I love HP and the lego games :(

That's a shame. I love the lego games so far. Maybe I should try out the free trial download before opening the package. I hear its a lot more open ended and I like that in a game. I'm a big GTA fan.

Can I join? :D

I have a 360, Wii and DS as well as the retro consoles (cube, SNES, Megadrive, etc)

I particularly like playing co-op games. Can you guys reccomend some good ones?

Seity I'm a big GTA fan.[/QUOTE said:
I LOVE GTA! Ever since playing GTA1 when I was like 11, I've loved them. Vice City is my favourite

Vice City is my favorite as well, although I have a soft spot for San Andreas because I grew up in Southern California and it's modeled after that area.

hiya just spoted this group, we are big call of duty fans play on the ps3 at the mo x

my char on bloodhoof is callde razzmatazz :lol:

I'd join you ladies on Bloodhoof but I'm concentrating on doing Loremaster on my main... I must crazy!

wow you will never guess what ladies.

i got an email the other day saying i had been chosen to test beta of cata. i didnt believe it so i went to battlenet and there it was!!! its really good! having so much fun. oh its gonna be great x

Anyone still playing? How are you getting on?
My mage on horde side, Bloodhoof server is now 38 (dinged last night) and is a tailor and enchanter. xXx

Anyone still playing? How are you getting on?
My mage on horde side, Bloodhoof server is now 38 (dinged last night) and is a tailor and enchanter. xXx
YAY grats Nik :D I shall be on tonight if you want another run thru? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"