gamers out there!?!?!

Wriggley

Reaction score
I have Zero interest in games but i feel like all you gamers on here should be proud of me for resently learning what the words 'sweaty' and 'campy' mean :happydance:

I've been a gamer for half my life, and yet i've no idea what either of those words mean? :shrug:

Campy = Corpse camper, or at least that is what i have been led to believe for the past 10 years

Campy or Camper is usually someone who hides in cover and steals all the kills lol

I.E. me ;)

Lol i'm a gamer and I have no idea what you're talking about :haha:

my OH has informed me that they are 'competitive gaming' terms and i believe sarahrei is correct...

sweaty - taking it seriously - getting sweaty palms :haha:

the ONLY game i have ever liked is viva pineta :haha:

I'm the worst camper ever, and I've had more than my fair share of 12 year old boys yelling at me which is why I know lol

If a 12 year old yells at hubby then that lil punk gets stalked until he logs out. It has been known for hubby to call in his warcraft friends to stalk too :haha:

I've heard the term camper it's shouted in my house most evenings when my OH is on the xbox lol but never sweaty lol x

I usually just stop helping them, so when they're getting their asses handed to them I don't do anything.

"Sorry, didn't think you wanted help from a camper."

And then they figure out I'm a girl, and I get a million friend requests.

I usually just stop helping them, so when they're getting their asses handed to them I don't do anything.

"Sorry, didn't think you wanted help from a camper."

And then they figure out I'm a girl, and I get a million friend requests.

Funny how that happens :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->