Gang Of Grlz - Due Jan - Feb 2013 !

aanch

Cautiously Pregnant # 1
Reaction score
Congratulations to All of Us on Completing our First Trimester :)):baby:

Most of our first trimester we all have been tired, nauseated, unable to eat and in the bathroom with our stomach bloating & gas filling up till our throat.. But guess what... we all have passed that stage ! :happydance:

They say 2nd trimester is by far the best one of the 3.. Our MS will subside and we will be getting our energy levels back and will be showing our Bumps too :) :thumbup:

So lets gear up grlz for our 2nd Trimester !! Looking fwd to sharing symptoms with our grp from 1st Trimester ... Join On ! :hugs:

Hey guys! So as I am now between 15 and 16 weeks, my jeans are ridiculously tight! I had to unbutton them at a restaurant in public BEFORE eating the other day. I've been trying to hunt down some maternity clothes, but they have been hard to find.... Other than online. Any recommendations?

:hi: girls!

My morning sickness has now gone, but im certainly looking forward to getting my sex drive back & my energy levels! x

Hey guys! So as I am now between 15 and 16 weeks, my jeans are ridiculously tight! I had to unbutton them at a restaurant in public BEFORE eating the other day. I've been trying to hunt down some maternity clothes, but they have been hard to find.... Other than online. Any recommendations?

I was in maternity pants around 13-14 weeks because of the bloat! It was horrible... Granted, maternity shirts were a ways off at that point, but the pants offered so much more breathing room (I could still get them on fine and button them, but when I sat or when I continued to bloat throughout the day they were insanely uncomfortable). I got mine from Gap, Old Navy, and I would also wear my pants, but put a bella band over them and just keep them unbuttoned. Actually... I'm way past trying to wear regular pants and I actually have a pair on today with my bella band. Best of luck!

im due feb 6 :)
my nausea subsided around 10 weeks,,
and im definately showing:happydance:
thinking of heading to ross's for maternity pants soonish:)
congratulations & good luck everyone!:)

Im in the same boat, jeans dont fit anymore and it looks ridiculous walking around with the buttons undone! I'd recommend buying larger sized clothes instead of maternity wear, maternity wear can be expensive and you get away with wearing larger sizes

I just broke down and bought maternity pants, tops and two belly band thingies... BEST PURCHASE EVER. These pants are heavenly!! I found mine at Old Navy and H&M... still haven't made it to the proper maternity stores. These stores have small maternity sections, but enough to get me started and for much cheaper. Good luck hun!

Oh, and I wanted to share my big reveal with you! We just told our families on the weekend...

https://vimeo.com/46683998

I love cotton tights/Slacks!! and I'm gonna buy a bellyband soon!

Yay to 2nd Tri:)

Oh, and I wanted to share my big reveal with you! We just told our families on the weekend...

Love! Love! Love! I cried... that was so sweet! Everyone was so happy and filled with great joy! Totally amazing announcement.... Beautiful! :)

AFM: I also bought a belly band off of eBay! I love it!! Yay! For 2nd tri. :happydance: Congratulations Ladies!!

I didn't wear maternity trousers at all last time - I just wore jeans unbuttoned with a belly band around them to hold them up. I found maternity trousers really uncomfortable - I'm 6foot tall, so they never sat right on my bump and either rolled down or dug in. Grr.

Omg so amazing!!! That made me cry!!! lol I'm so emotional at the moment!

Omg so amazing!!! That made me cry!!! lol I'm so emotional at the moment!

I totally cried too when my hubby showed me the finished video... music gets me every time!

I'm due 1st February, can I join?

So am i!! I havent found anyone else with the same due date as me :) are you sick at all?

Hey gals, my due date is technically Feb 1 as well. My U/S's put me at Jan 29... but on paper I have the same date as you. :) Woohoo for starting to feel better... now, if only I wasn't so sleepy... :dohh:

I'm exhausted too Yikes! I think I'm actually more tired now than I was in my first but it could be my lifestyle the past couple weeks. My latest u/s showed my new due date as Feb 1 too!

I'm excited and nervous about having a bump! Anyone know when you can expect to see the protruding belly under your shirt on an average lady? There are a lot of people at work I still haven't told and am tempted to wait till the bump gives me away!

Hello wonderful ladies!!! I am so glad we made it to the 2nd trimester. Looking forward to going through the second phase of this amazing journey with all of you :happydance:.

AFM, I can totally relate to not being able to fit a thing in my closet except for dresses. I haven't gotten any maternity clothes yet, but I may consider getting a belly band as well. I hear those things work wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->