Gang Of Grlz - Due Jan - Feb 2013 !

Oh, and I wanted to share my big reveal with you! We just told our families on the weekend...

https://vimeo.com/46683998

OMG!!! What an amazing announcement!!! The happiness and joy on everyone's faces brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for sharing.

I'm excited and nervous about having a bump! Anyone know when you can expect to see the protruding belly under your shirt on an average lady? There are a lot of people at work I still haven't told and am tempted to wait till the bump gives me away!

I just popped in the last few days. There is a clear bump so my timing for announcing at work was perfect. I think it's early - my MW said I might not pop until 20 weeks - but I can definitely see it. I rushed out and bought maternity pants and tops... what a relief!! :happydance:

Hi everyone! Congrats to all of you making it to the 2nd trimester. :happydance: I am due Jan. 30th. Finally the nausea is improving and I have a bit more energy, but I am now peeing about every 30 minutes! I was so sick during 1st tri that I could barely keep liquids down so now I am making up for it. Loving light lemonade. And I can finally brush my teeth without barfing :brush: Now I need to think about tracking down some maternity jeans:dohh:

Hello ladies, I've been stalking for a while but since I have had 2 miscarriages, I did not feel I was ready to join. I'm now 14+6 so I want to join you ladies in your journeys if that's ok. My pregnancy symptoms have not been many, they are as follows; heartburn, frequent urination, nausea, nipples peeling, breast soreness & fatigue. I haven't really had morning sickness but like 3 times, and no constipation. Nausea just started creeping up around week 11, when I also had my experiences with MS. We haven't told everyone yet, just close family and some close friends. Not sure yet how we will tell everyone :) My EDD is January 24,2013 eek! :cloud9:

Welcome Emmediva!!! Looks like your EDD is only 2 days after mine.

TracyE. - I am also OBSESSED with lemonade! I wake up in the middle of the night to drink some!

Yikesbaby - That video was so freaking cute! and I also cried... haha. My family all live out of state, so I couldn't tell any of them in person. I'm so jealous of how cute that all was!

Thanks for the welcome ladies, I hope to share our experiences in this wonderful journey :)

Yikesbaby, that was a really sweet way of telling your family :)

Mimi, yes we are only 2 days apart. Are you showing yet? I already have to wear maternity pants. My regular pants and jeans are not too tight but they already feel uncomfortable.
Question for you ladies, do your husbands have sympathy symptoms? My OH has nausea, dizziness and a horrible taste in his mouth, I feel so bad for him. We went to get motion sickness tablets but that hasn't helped with the bad taste. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the welcome ladies, I hope to share our experiences in this wonderful journey :)
Mimi, yes we are only 2 days apart. Are you showing yet? I already have to wear maternity pants. My regular pants and jeans are not too tight but they already feel uncomfortable.
Question for you ladies, do your husbands have sympathy symptoms? My OH has nausea, dizziness and a horrible taste in his mouth, I feel so bad for him. We went to get motion sickness tablets but that hasn't helped with the bad taste. Any suggestions?

Yes, indeed I am showing...especially if I wear I tight fitted dress or shirt. I can't even wear any of my capris or shorts because they fit a little too snug around the waist :wacko:. I'm thinking of getting maternity pants at some point.

As for sympathy symptoms, I think that's so cute to watch. My DH doesn't have them...not sure if he will at some point though he has been very hepful. I'm sorry that yours is feeling a bit miserable. Hmmm...perhaps vitamin C tablets may help with the bad taste or drinking orange juice. There's also toothpaste with baking soda. This helps me get rid of the bad taste that I still get from time to time. Hopefully, he will get some relief very soon.

Hi everyone!!
Coming over from first tri. Really excited to be here =)
As predicted, my MS has gone down a lot! I'm still exhausted all the time though.

Lemonade sounds delicious! Sympathy symptoms sound sweet but unfortunate. Not sure how to cure the bad taste!

I hear ya Foxy, I'm more tired the past couple weeks than I was in my first!

Same here! I'm finding this #2... totally different. I remember the 2nd tri with DD. I didn't even feel pg.

This time I have food adversions like crazy. I'm more fatiqued, headaches and my uterus is so achy feels like it will fall off.

Mimi, I got my OH is doing better with the motion sickness pills and Bcomplex vitamins I got him :thumbup: I went and purchased some maternity jeans and shorts today.

What is it with craving lemonade? I crave lemonade and orange kool-aid like crazy!! Drinking some orange kool-aid right now :)

Leinzlove, my abdomen has been achy all this week and today it's more so. Everything I've read says round ligament pain starts a bit later but I'm thinking that's what I'm feeling? Is anyone else feeling the aches?

Dress I got for my brothers casual wedding on August 18... Some flats and a necklace to dress it up a little... The first Brand New maternity dress I've ever bought! It's made by Motherhood and on sale for $17.70 (plus $2.99 ship). I really hope this shows a bump.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/418415_3282297344678_1484917349_3242866_1703304815_n.jpg

im due feb 6 :)
my nausea subsided around 10 weeks,,
and im definately showing:happydance:
thinking of heading to ross's for maternity pants soonish:)
congratulations & good luck everyone!:)

Does Ross have aaternity section?! If so I'm heading there today! ...never seen it. :-/

Im due January 31st :happydance:

Ive been in a belly band since 9-10 weeks. This is my third. I think a lot is bloat, but its starting to turn into a belly. I have gained about 5 pounds thus far. Trying really hard not to over-eat so I dont gain a ton of weight this time around as it was hard to get back into my pre-pregnancy size jeans. Lots of p90x! Im still nauseous, everyday, but not always all day, but I did start throwing up a couple times a week at least around 12ish weeks. Im able to wear all my normal shirts, but they def. are starting to show a bump, but i had to go up a size in jeans with the belly band because with every pregnancy, my butt gets bigger LOL

Hey all,,

i m logging in after really long & amazed to see the no. of responses in our grp.. Seems like we have more friends in our list now :) Welcome ! How is everyone doing ??

Yikesbaby --- What an announcement .. it was soo lovely to see everyone's reactions !! How cute.. God Bless Ur Family ... my family is in another country so i never had a chance to see their reactions but i could totally imagine seeing this :)

I touched 15 weeks today .. Nausea has finally subsided... Thank Goodness for it !! i feel so much more energetic !! my weight hasnt increased still ,, i m the same as i was before pregnancy began .. Doc says cauz i had so much nausea , nothing to worry ... Have u grlz put on weight ??

my bump is starting to show :) I cannot button my trousers,, i wear them with loose long tops .. No1 in my office has noticed it yet so guess i aint showing that much .. But i told so close colleagues of mine & they were sooo happpy !!

Other symtomps r lower back pain .. sometimes pain in the pelvic area . ligament stretching i guess... . gas unlimited :p & little cold with nose block ... but these all put together are still better than the nausea i saw !

I went to NY&C, Ross , TJMax , Target on weekend for maternity shopping.. TJMax & NY& C do not carry Maternity.. Ross had very limited stock .. Target was better... i could grab a jeans,, denim capri & few tops.. But didnt find any trousers.. still struggling to find those. Will try Kohls for trousers next weekend !

Tkcr every1 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->