Garages..

Floralaura

Reaction score
What do you use yours for? Not one person I know actually out a car in theirs. When we were looking for a house to buy one of our requirements was a garage..yet we have no car and neither of us can drive lol..so whats in yours?

I always said I would, but somehow its just not happened.

Ours is a storage place for the lawnmower, bbq, spare chairs, boxes from the pushchair etc. I don't know anyone who puts their car in the garage!

I use my garage after having my car broken into when leaving it parked in the communal car park behind my mum and dads house. I'm compulsive over it, I'll get the car out and put it away every time even if I'm going out again later as the break in took place midday in a half hour gap between me getting in and my brother going out

Ours is full of tools (every tool known to man!), lawnmower, outside furniture, boxes, wood & a canoe that's got loads of holes in it.

DH did keep his motorbike in the garage until he sold it.

Yes mine goes in most of the time and we also keep lawnmower/gardentools, bikes, OH tools, LO toys etc etc in there.

We don't have a garage but do have a huge shed that is full of bikes, lawnmowers and all sorts of DH's junk. Everyone that I know that has a garage has just filled it with stuff and leaves their car on the drive.

We don't have one, but in my experience they're generally used for all manner of crap whilst the most expensive item (the car) is left out on the street :rofl:

We don't have one, my parents do and neither of them out their car In

I put my motorbike in a disused house used as a store , same thing. Not to far from house just across from me.

Our garage is round the back of a load of houses so the only people that would be around are the people that live in 6 houses and we all leave our cars on our rear drives!

Our Garage contains...

2 cars
1 motorcycle
4 bicycles (hanging from the ceiling)
1 kids bike
Chariot (bike trailer)
2 bike racks for cars
Rakes, shovels, brooms
Lawn Mower
Wheed Whacker
Fertilizer Spreader
Snow Blower
Wheel Barrow
Work bench, tool chest. tons of power tools, chop saw
Outside toys - sandbox toys, chalk, bubbles, kites
Sports equipment - soccer balls, basketballs, inline skates, etc
Hockey Bag
2 Strollers (1 is part of the pile of crap we want to get rid of)
Camping stuff
lawn chairs
Fishing stuff
Charcoal Grill
Mini Charcoal Grill
Firewood
Sleds / snowtubes
recycle bin
garbage bin
shoe cubby
ladder (50ft?)

and currently but temporarily
a pile of crap we want to get rid of
and a second giant metal work bench

We have a 3 stall garage with 2 walls with floor to ceiling shelving systems.

We need a bigger garage.

My guinea pigs live in my garage as does my lawmower and various junk!

At the old house, if dad wasn't parked in it then I would.

At the current house, we don't as there's a) too much crap in there and B.) I could get the car in, but I wouldn't be able to get out :rofl:

My hubby and I both park our cars in our garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->