Garnet needs answers please!

Garnet

Reaction score
Hello,
Went to OB appointment and the baby was there but no heartbeat. The doctor said to come back Monday and they would give me some chemicals to miscarry. I was 8w 1day according to Ultrasound. Does anyone know what they might do??

they should rescan you hun, if they dont ask to be rescanned and to try to hear the heat beat as an internal scan is more sensitive and should show it.
I wish you all the best hun and i hope that it all works out for you i really do , i dont think ive been much help but if i were you i would get them to check again before they induce a miscarriage hun just to be sure xx

Didn't want to read and run.

So sorry to hear no heartbeat :hugs:

Afraid I can't offer any answers or advice apart from to say remember you are entitled to ask for second opinions and entitled to ask loads of questions before making any decision regarding you and the baby :hugs:

I do hope someone can come along with answers or advice for you x

I'm really sorry to hear that :hugs:

I am in the UK and had chemical treatment for a MMC at 7w. They gave me an oral tablet on Saturday and asked to come back on Monday morning. During all day Monday I was given intra-vaginal tablets (pessaries) every two hours. The idea is the the chemicals will make your womb contract and you will miscarry ('pass the pregnancy', as they say).

Let me know if you want me to tell you more details - do not want to say too much, just in case. :hugs:

Thanks for all the replies they did a tranvaginal ultrasound and two doctors confirmed it. Thank you again..

Hi Garnet,
Just wanted to say huge hugs and I'm really sorry xxx :hugs:
Reb x

Hi garnet,just wanted to say hello and to tell you that I am so sorry pet,am thinking and praying for u,such an awful time for u all,take care huni :hugs::hugs:Xxxx

Hello,
Went to OB appointment and the baby was there but no heartbeat. The doctor said to come back Monday and they would give me some chemicals to miscarry. I was 8w 1day according to Ultrasound. Does anyone know what they might do??

I'm truly sorry, Garnet....

So sorry to hear your very sad news, thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my thoughts are with you hun, bless you .
Try again asap as you will be highly fertile, thats if you feel up to it tho xxx good luck

I'm so sorry garnet. Sending you big hugs and love xxx

I really wondering why the last two misscarriages happen almost the same time 10 2 days?? Gestational age 8.1 days... Isn't kinda strange? Anyone know???

I remember reading somewhere that progesterone is sometimes tested for multiple miscarriages. :hug:

That's a difficult question:nope: I suppose it could be progesterone :shrug: you could try taking natural progesterone cream straight after ovulation. If you got a BFP you would HAVE to keep it going though until after first Tri.
Are you/where you taking any other medication/vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->