• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gas cramps or...?

tropicsgirl

Reaction score
Today I woke up with pretty bad cramps...but it felt like gas cramps, which I think is correct since I've been pretty gassy lately :blush: I just get worried every time I have them because I remember whenever I would have my period, my AF cramps always included gas cramps as well. Can you take anti-acids when pregnant? I just worry every time I have them and I wish I could make myself stop worrying so much!! I've also been going from being constipated to quite regular...I feel like my stomach can't decide what it wants to be!!

Probably best to call your doctor, but mine said Tums are fine, I take them all the time and they seem to help. They listed a lot of others that were ok to take too (gas-x, etc), but I thought Tums sounded like the most conservative option so I tried that first.

Every night when I crawl into bed I get gas start to build up and then AF / gas pains. It feels the same as if AF is about to start....then when I wake up in the morning I have a loose bm. It happens to me like clockwork.
I asked Dr about the cramps and he says its completely normal, even though its unnerving. I know tums are ok to take, not sure what else.
GL to you :)

Same here!!! I'm normally very regular and it's strange for me to be so all over the place with constipation and then lots of gas! This is so tmi but I'm always saying man I would feel so much better if I could just have a good poop! Lol!

I was in agony driving home from work today, all from gas!!!!

I still get really bad gas pain, starting from before I got my bfp. Recently I wake up with them, but once I use to bathroom it goes away. Maybe something your eating is making it bad?

I was ODing on nutrigrain bars, since they are convenient and I've been so hungry lately...a nurse mentioned that sugar can be the culprit, so I drastically cut down, and I've been MUCH better since. So I agree with the above. Take a look at what you are eating and cut out anything you seem to be overdoing.

Thanks! I have to admit I have been eating spicy food occasionly (been craving it,) but other than that mostly fruit, yogurt, etc. But I eat quite a bit since I'm hungry all the time it seems like. Some days are better than others. I just don't like the feeling because they make me get worried...but I'm trying to just reassure myself that it's just gas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->