Gas Pains???

mrso

Lovin my Family
Reaction score
Has anybody had painful gas pains? I have had mine for 2 days now. I am also constipated :blush: (tmi) and I think they kinda go together.

Just didnt know if I should phone the doctor or if this is normal?

I seem to remember I was just the same for the first few weeks of this pregnancy.Its pretty uncomfy but it did go away!!.

i have them loads, its horrible. when i break wind the pain goes for a few minutes but then comes back :blush: i havent seen a doc about it yet cos i do managed to use the toilet now and again.

go see your doc if its been lasting a while hun

I called the doctor and they put me on stool softeners. If the pain doesnt go away by Monday, they will see me.

I get it too. I have been trying to eat more bran in the morning and water. I used to rely on coffee to get me moving in the morning pre-bfp but now can't stand the smell of it so am really suffering. Exercise and walks are my best friends for the tummy pain.

I eat a ton of fiber. And due to a surgery I have to supplement with fiber as well. I used to have to take additional meds and I was hoping to get away with not having to take any during this pregnancy. Will have to see what this weekend holds.

I have this and it's horrible!! I had them so bad in week 5 that I woke up OH and insisted we go 2 hospital in the middle of the nite cuz I didn't know what it was...I said I'd be so embarassed if it was gas, and sure enough...it was gas and constipation...I had to resort to keeping prune juice on hand at all times...works fairly quickly and isn't that bad tasting once u get used to the sweetness.

I tried the prune juice route.... and the smell made me vomit.

This is horrible. I didn't know that it could last this long.

Took stool softeners & drank fruit juices to help me!

I had this terrible in the beginning! it does get better though hun, stool softeners made it worse for me! just try the obvious and cut out junk and fizzy drinks, oh, and remember better out than in :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->