Gave up coke!

I don't think it's bad to eat deli. With all my other pregnancies I ate it like crazy. But when you have recurrent losses it makes you willing to try anything.

I gave up all fizzy, alcoholic or caffeinated drinks during my pregnancy and tap water as its chlorinated in some areas

if one more person had offered me J20 I may have punched them though... its all anywhere seemed to offer when I was pregnant and I dont even like orange juice at the best of times, if I never drink it again it will be too soon lol

hoping to drink Oasis more as it seems more available now and I have already switched coke and lemonade mostly for flavored water... just dont know how ill deal with 9am lectures without caffeine

I don't drink bottled water EVER pregnant or not because it has a lot of chemicals in it: https://www.naturalnews.com/042126_bottled_water_endocrine_disruptors_chemical_contamination.html#

I just drink filtered tap water :) tastes great.

Youre right, if i had had multiple losses i prob would be super cautious as well:hugs: (i have had a loss at 11 weeks, but it was due to pcos)

Listeria is so rare. Yes be careful but don't live in fear.

Its not in pregnancy, that is what people don't realize. Your chance goes from 12% (rare) to 35%. I was shocked but I heard it with my own ears when this girl lost her baby I was so scared. It is not worth the risk to me.

Youre right, if i had had multiple losses i prob would be super cautious as well:hugs: (i have had a loss at 11 weeks, but it was due to pcos)

Amen to this, I lost my son at 31 weeks (due to medical neglect) and the thought that I could possibly lose another child that far in over something I could have prevented? Yeah, no thanks!

So my hubby brought home another coke today and I stole a few sips. I assumed I wouldn't like it as most junk food I like tastes gross right now. Nope! It tasted absolutely divine!!! Dh grabbed the bottle right back and said "no caffeine!!!" so he's going to have to make sure we don't have any in the house unless he drinks it all right away. He offered me some 7up as it's caffeine free but I never liked those flavours. I only drink those when I'm sick so it reminds me of upset stomach and I don't need any reminders of that at the moment!!

Well I gave in and had a coke. That didn't last long haha. Nausea kicked in today and the only thing that helped was an ice cold coke and oh my god, it was amazing. I think I'll allow myself one maybe twice a week. Water just isn't doing it for me haha.

If I thought Coke would chase away nausea I would be all over that. But it's bad enough that chocolate and brownies are my m/s cure-all. I'm going to be such a fatty. I'm munching on chips at the moment but the salty stuff just isn't cutting it for me this time around. It's more the crunchiness of the chips that is appealing.

I keep craving something sweet followed by something salty. I'm going to gain so much weight if this keeps up lol! I get my first blood test results back today and I'm so nervous. I think I'm about to have a coke haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->