• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GCSE in Sex?

TBH, why do they even bother with Sex Education in schools anymore? Nobody listens, other than listening for two seconds and sniggering when the words "penis" and "vagina" are mentioned.

I learnt far more about sex by talking about it with friends, and my mum and reading magazines.

School taught me nothing.

Even if it was better taught at school I don't think the rate of teenage pregnancy would change (speaking from an about-to-be teen mum's point of view).

I think that they should hire in girls who are teen parents to talk to classes and bring the kids in with them and explain to the girls and boys the risks, etc.

Also, maybe it's only in Glasgow, but they should seriously consider hiring in older teen girls to talk to the younger ones to let them all know that they're little sk*nks. (Sorry if that offends anyone).

Because at my old school, the girls were all extremely proud of sleeping around with all the boys and would practically compete! I remember a discussion in my French class one day (whilst we should have been working :haha:) where two girls sat behind me were talking about how many they're "on" (Glasgow talk for how many they've slept with).

One said to the other "24, it'll be 25 tomorrow 'cause I'm getting ____ tonight" and the other was like "Ha! I'm on 37, I shagged ____ last night"

I was actually mortified because they were soo proud (and they weren't exaggerating, everyone knows the easy girls from each year group, and surprisingly it's not always the pretty ones) and they turned to me and were like "Aw, Vanessa, many you on?"

I've slept with two people total. FOB (whom I'm still with) and one of my ex boyfriends (whom I was with for nearly three years). But at that point I was still with my ex, and was only "on" one.

I replied "Just the one" and their faces! OMG, they were like "You're kidding, WTF are you only on one for!?!?!?!"

They don't even care that they're just getting used for sex, and that one day they'll find someone they really love and when discussing sexual history, they may lose that person due to their "promiscuous" past.

OH! And did I mention that both girls and I were 16 at the time?

Disgusts me TBH.

And amazingly, I'm one of very few girls at my high school who doesn't sleep around. (It gets you popular, for the wrong reasons of course, so I'd rather stay kind of unknown amongst everyone than be known as a slag iykwim).

God, rant over :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->