Geez Louise...I'm seriously horny. What is goin on with my hormones?

MacBabby

Reaction score
Blood hell, I remember having a horny few weeks with DS1 in the second tri but this time it's still not died down. I suppose I should be grateful because I just know once baby is born it'll be like 'lock down' for a few months.
We're just your average folk with a toddler to exhaust us but I can't believe how much I'm thinking about sex or satisfying myself! First tri I did not want to even know about it and now I'm like a rabbit. It's just so frustrating that my third tri body is not living up to what my mind wants to do.
Please tell me I'm not alone.
We're team yellow but I'm wondering if this difference in hormones to last time with DS1 means we might be having a girl?!
Any thoughts? 😖

Honestly, I'm a bit jealous. I was promised crazy sexy hormones and the best DTD moments of my life.... ex/not ex and I have DTD twice since I conceived and neither was spectacular. Which is saying something because he's pretty spectacular lol.

As for sex correlation, I have seen it happen for boys and girls so could really go either way. Not sure if there are any theories out there. Because you could argue the extra testosterone makes you more aggressively hiring or you could argue it makes you feel less womanly so you don't feel sexy so you stop wanting sex. Nooo idea lol but yes do go get and get it good ;)

I am jealous too! We haven't DTD since conceiving this baby. It's hard because there are only two evenings a week when we are both home so our options are limited, but I am just so exhausted this pregnancy that all I want to do is sleep. I'd say enjoy it while it lasts!

I'm jealous too! My husband is in the military and is gone for a training on the other side of the country until June (I will see him at the end of May though). I actually won't see him until the start of 3rd tri so any of my 2nd tri horny moments are for waste. Although this time around I'm not as horny as my previous 2 pregnancies but that could be because I'm chasing an almost 3 year old and almost 10 month old around! I am having a boy this time and my previous 2 are girls.

Enjoy it while you can!! Everything I like now feels uncomfortable or even painfull so we went from doing it every other day to once a month and it sucks!

I stayed horny when I was pregnant with my daughter, it did not level out until she was about 3 or 4 months old. We had a lot of sex and I masturbated a ridiculous amount.
This time around it is pretty moderate. We have sex 3-4/week, and I am pretty content with that. I am having a boy, if that makes a difference.

Same here! And typically I'm not in the mood very often, in my last pregnancies I never really thought about it. But now that I'm on pelvic rest and we aren't allowed to, I want to all the time! :( Such a bummer. It's been since September!

Funny thing these hormones! Been the opposite for me too.. I do feel super sorry for my OH! He's so understanding but I've hardly felt like it at all. Either cos I've felt sick or exhausted or something similar! Doh!

Enjoy it while you I can recon :) soon you'll be too knackered and sore to think about it!

I'm not super horny but I am having frequent dreams about it. And I miss it, I mean, a lot. I miss the intimacy. I haven't been able to do anything really in months. I always seem to have spotting when my cervix gets irritated and the last time I started cramping which freaked me out. I just feel uncomfortable no matter what and want to just feel free to do it like normal again. Soon enough my hubby keeps telling me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->