Gender guess?? ITS A.....!!!!

Awww I love the idea of the balloon I've seen so many on YouTube :) this time tho I'm convincing myself it's a boy so if I get told girl bonus and if I get told boy it won't be such a blow and I won't hopefully have that guilt, awww bet your boy feels out numbered :haha: my daughter's not to bad tbh she 14 so just takes with a pinch of salt :haha: xx
Yeah bless ya, I have my fingers crossed for you :)
He's not to bad, he loves his big sisters so much of course he would love a brother, but there will be 6 years between him and baby when baby is born so by the time the baby is big enough to play with him he would of prob lost interest haha. So exciting though xx

Any more guesses? I have a scan booked for next Sunday, so exciting, seems most are saying boy :)

He's not to bad, he loves his big sisters so much of course he would love a brother, but there will be 6 years between him and baby when baby is born so by the time the baby is big enough to play with him he would of prob lost interest haha. So exciting though xx

I had m

It is deffo exciting my daughter and son their 6 years between them she still plays playstation or board games with him hut other than that she not really interested xx

So tomorrow is the big day!! Any more guesses please I will update you all tomorrow afternoon

Yay!!! Congrats you must be so excited for a little girl!! All the best mama

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->