Gender guesses :D Didn't do this before

17pregnant

Reaction score
Didn't do it when I had my 12 week scan, but seeing as i'm a few weeks away from finding out (which is TORTURE!) I'm so impatient hehe :) Thought this would be fun. I want to know what you girlies think. Do you think my LO is a boy or a girl? :flower:

Attachments

• GROET-PAIRAMAEVITA20130419103334692.jpg
    GROET-PAIRAMAEVITA20130419103334692.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 32
  • GROET-PAIRAMAEVITA20130419103241507.jpg
    GROET-PAIRAMAEVITA20130419103241507.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 22
I want to say boy because I think I see a nub pointing forward.

I think I see nub but it looks flat to me so I'm saying girl :) :flower:

Hehe thanks girls! :) I've been trying to zoom in on the pictures to see the nub properly but I just can't seem too! I can kind of make it out but I don't know.

I'll say :pink: as they don't look like my boy's scans :)

Thank you :) I have been having dreams that LO is a girl but who knows really, maybe i'm doing that to spite OH as he insists LO is a boy :haha:

When I looked at it, I immediately thought: boy! Don't know why, I just think so.

if i should listen to what my mind says, i would say boy, but if i "ask" your LO what he/she is, she says she's a girl :)

You girls are getting me so excited! Hehe :flower: I can't wait to find out :D Let's see who's right :) Thanks for all the replies xxx

I'm going to go with girl

I say boy by skull theory :)
And we are due very close together. I'm 16+3 :)
When's your next scan to find out? X

I say boy by skull theory :)
And we are due very close together. I'm 16+3 :)
When's your next scan to find out? X

16+3?? Technically I am 16+3 today going from my 12 week scan, so my due date is 19 October :) And apparently the 12 week is more accurate than the dating scan! I haven't booked my scan yet, I will after my midwife appointment in 2 days, but I'm going to book it as soon as I can! As soon as I hit the 18 week mark hehe. How about you, are you going to find out? X

I'm 16+4 now and due 18th oct. don't have another scan until 31st may :( sooooo long to wait lol will be 20 weeks x

I'm 16+4 now and due 18th oct. don't have another scan until 31st may :( sooooo long to wait lol will be 20 weeks x

Hehe if your in America your 18th is my 19th :) So pretty much the same day! Lol i'm going to get mine ASAP! Hopefully on the 18 week mark because I just can't possibly wait! I think I can go anywhere from the 18th May and 2 weeks after :) xx

No am in UK lol. Oooooh I'm so jealous you will find out so soon. It's killing me waiting I need to know already haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->