Gender guesses

geordiemammy

Reaction score
Any gender guesses on baby 13 weeks

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=601009&stc=1&d=1366275938

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 19
Based on skull and nub I would say girl

If I'm honest I think its another boy but will find out in 3 weeks hopefully :) x

It's quite difficult to say!!!. The nub looks girly and the skull deffo looks boy. Good luck and I hope you get you're girl xx

Yeah I'm basing my guess on skull as it looks boyish!

I can't really see the nub I'm guessing boy from the skull but I'm getting girly vibes. Update us when you have your next scan :)

That nub totally looks :pink:!
Skull theory if fun but there isnt any validation for it. There is validation with nub theory when baby is in proper position, the tech gets a good shot, and you have someone interpreting it that truly understands the theory. Im no pro, but im def leaning girl.

We find out a week on Friday hopefully they give you a free view in 4d too so ill be saying go straight to the bits to make sure if they say girl lol

good luck will be stalking really hope you get your girlie xox

Well If I don't ill have a 5 aside team haha my boys will be gutted if its another boy!!! X

My boys have now all changed their mind and having wanted a sister for years are all saying boy, with my middle and youngest insisting they don't like girls and a sister is just not acceptable. At least they will be happy if its a boy. My eldest (who hears what he wants to hear most of the time) insists at my scan the man said that "its another brother" what he actually asked was if we wanted another boy, and I suspect he wasn't fully qualified as he had someone else in the room who had to keep giving him little tips and telling him to press harder on my tummy LMAO
Good Luck, I hope we both are celebrating and rushing out shopping next week!

My boys have now all changed their mind and having wanted a sister for years are all saying boy, with my middle and youngest insisting they don't like girls and a sister is just not acceptable. At least they will be happy if its a boy. My eldest (who hears what he wants to hear most of the time) insists at my scan the man said that "its another brother" what he actually asked was if we wanted another boy, and I suspect he wasn't fully qualified as he had someone else in the room who had to keep giving him little tips and telling him to press harder on my tummy LMAO
Good Luck, I hope we both are celebrating and rushing out shopping next week!

Fingers crossed its so weird though I don't want to get anything yet cause if its a girl ill want everything girly even the pram where as before I just got neutral things to start with but I refuse to this time cause if its a girl I won't put her in them lol here's hoping we both hear pink I need to buy pink things I just have the urge and I'm not even very girly myself but if its a girl this house will be over run with pink things :) x

I swore for years if I had a girl she would not be dressed in pink, I said lilac, lemon, pale greens, any colour at all but pink would be fine. Now I though I would be buying every pink item in sight LOL I've not bought any thing and wont till I know. I hardly need anything at all if its a boy, so seems a little pointless to buy anything before I know.

I swore for years if I had a girl she would not be dressed in pink, I said lilac, lemon, pale greens, any colour at all but pink would be fine. Now I though I would be buying every pink item in sight LOL I've not bought any thing and wont till I know. I hardly need anything at all if its a boy, so seems a little pointless to buy anything before I know.

I was the same but after all the blue pink is a must x

I want to buy those frilly little knicker things that go over nappies when they wear summer dresses LOL
Theres a Mum at school who recently had a girl after two boys and I try to avoid walking out of the play ground behind her, because I can see into the pram with the tiny baby sleeping, dressed all in pink, with her pink blanket etc and its so hard.
She is one of those people who always gets what she wants so it feels unfair, she got her girl but I wont. Of course there is the chance I know there is but I am trying not to let myself believe it could be a girl.

I totally understand where your coming from one of my friends has just had a girl and all the lovely pics she puts on FB are so cute one of my other friends had 4 girls then had girl/boy twins so she finally got what she wanted it does make ya feel horrible xx

I know a few families at school who have 4 boys, there are no others with 3 boys, surely odds have got to be for someone to eventually get 3 boys and a girl.
I know a lady who had 2 boys, then fell naturally with a huge surprise of triplets! They were all boys! I can just imagine myself telling her that I've almost caught her up and keep trying to picture myself saying "yeah another boy, yeah this is number 4"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->