Gender guessing.........I want to guess your bumps...

May I ask what leads to girl? You're my second girl guess on here! My mother and I have been thinking girl too but everyone else said boy from my scan.

I find out on September 30th but I might pay for an earlier scan. :cloud9:

Thank you Mrs A!

Edit: Just found out the place my aunt recommends does it for $75. Definitely going to try for an earlier scan!

Egg shaped bump :pink:
Sour crawlers :pink:
Round skull :pink:

Hello! I have a question...I do not have a profile ultrasound pic of my baby..only from the front and one that is almost front with the head tilted back...I am currently 24 weeks and we are keeping the gender a surprise so I would be curious what you think. Would you be willing to take a guess even though the ultrasound pic isn't the profile of the head? It's basically just for fun at this point. :) Please let me know...I'm just so curious what you would guess as you have a high success rate. Thank you!

Hello! I have a question...I do not have a profile ultrasound pic of my baby..only from the front and one that is almost front with the head tilted back...I am currently 24 weeks and we are keeping the gender a surprise so I would be curious what you think. Would you be willing to take a guess even though the ultrasound pic isn't the profile of the head? It's basically just for fun at this point. :) Please let me know...I'm just so curious what you would guess as you have a high success rate. Thank you!

I would be willing, if you were willing to tell me( and only me) If I was right?!

I would be willing, if you were willing to tell me( and only me) If I was right?!

Yay! I would not actually know until baby is born...unless when I go for my next ultrasound for low lying placenta they happen to slip...but I would update you as soon as I know. :)

Yay! I would not actually know until baby is born...unless when I go for my next ultrasound for low lying placenta they happen to slip...but I would update you as soon as I know. :)

Why not, gimme all the info I need. Xx

Woohoo! Thank you!! I'm checking to see if I have access to the photos now or if I have to wait until I get home! So excited and thank you!! :-D

Woohoo! Thank you!! I'm checking to see if I have access to the photos now or if I have to wait until I get home! So excited and thank you!! :-D

Awww no worries, I le to make people smile :flower:

Awww no worries, I le to make people smile :flower:

Crap, gonna have to wait till I get home but I will post tonight. You're awesome! :) :hugs:

Early ultrasound booked for sept 7! Will let you know :) I'll be 16w3d

Yaaay I had mine booked sept 7th when I would have been 18+1 but moved it to 31st. GL blue baby dust for us both x

May I ask what leads to girl? You're my second girl guess on here! My mother and I have been thinking girl too but everyone else said boy from my scan.

I find out on September 30th but I might pay for an earlier scan. :cloud9:

Thank you Mrs A!

Edit: Just found out the place my aunt recommends does it for $75. Definitely going to try for an earlier scan!

Egg shaped bump :pink:
Sour crawlers :pink:
Round skull :pink:

Awesome! This gives me hope! I want a girl and OH wants a boy. :rofl:
I will let you know as soon as I know!

OK here goes. I am attaching pics of my bump today (24 weeks), two scan pics but both are from the front as we talked about....my little squirmer wouldn't hold still enough. lol. I never threw up but I was nauseous 24/7 the first three months and definitely extreme fatigue. I have mostly been craving savory, salty, or sour foods. Some of it even healthy! lol. Can't wait to hear what you think. :) Thanks again!!! Baby Stevenson 1.jpg

Baby Stevenson 2.jpg

GEDC3279.jpg

I've posted my 12 week 4day scan pics and a pic of my bump today at 20w1d :)...from six weeks to 11 weeks I suffered severe nausea at 7 weeks I vomited so bad I became dehydrated and was rushed to hospital and put on a drip! And then vomited only once after that a week or 2 later! I also suffered with a horrible taste in my mouth( not a metallic taste) it was a taste I can't explain and if I ate anything sweet it would make it worse! - so kind of went of sweet foods, I noticed I started to want vegtables, greens with gravey lol so more savoury foods but now I get cravings for both sweet or savoury!? Oh and right now I crave plain Milk I drink it all the time , nesquick or Mcdonalds Milkshakes chocolate or banana! Mmm :)
From the beginning till now I still suffer with fatigue!! .......other from that I'm feeling good and hardly feel pregnant! ...soo looking forward to my 20 week scan today to resure me bubas alright:) <3

Look forward to your guess :)
Thank you!
Remi x :flower:

Attachments

• IMG-20130628-00936.jpg
    IMG-20130628-00936.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20130628-00931.jpg
    IMG-20130628-00931.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20130820-01155.jpg
    IMG-20130820-01155.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
OK here goes. I am attaching pics of my bump today (24 weeks), two scan pics but both are from the front as we talked about....my little squirmer wouldn't hold still enough. lol. I never threw up but I was nauseous 24/7 the first three months and definitely extreme fatigue. I have mostly been craving savory, salty, or sour foods. Some of it even healthy! lol. Can't wait to hear what you think. :) Thanks again!!! View attachment 660509

View attachment 660511

View attachment 660515

:pink:
Although your bump is :pink:
Your symptoms are mostly blue:
Your scan I'd say is :pink:
So ill go with majority

I've posted my 12 week 4day scan pics and a pic of my bump today at 20w1d :)...from six weeks to 11 weeks I suffered severe nausea at 7 weeks I vomited so bad I became dehydrated and was rushed to hospital and put on a drip! And then vomited only once after that a week or 2 later! I also suffered with a horrible taste in my mouth( not a metallic taste) it was a taste I can't explain and if I ate anything sweet it would make it worse! - so kind of went of sweet foods, I noticed I started to want vegtables, greens with gravey lol so more savoury foods but now I get cravings for both sweet or savoury!? Oh and right now I crave plain Milk I drink it all the time , nesquick or Mcdonalds Milkshakes chocolate or banana! Mmm :)
From the beginning till now I still suffer with fatigue!! .......other from that I'm feeling good and hardly feel pregnant! ...soo looking forward to my 20 week scan today to resure me bubas alright:) <3

Thank you!

I commented on your other post, I'm quite sure you are :pink: my lady x :flower:

OK here goes. I am attaching pics of my bump today (24 weeks), two scan pics but both are from the front as we talked about....my little squirmer wouldn't hold still enough. lol. I never threw up but I was nauseous 24/7 the first three months and definitely extreme fatigue. I have mostly been craving savory, salty, or sour foods. Some of it even healthy! lol. Can't wait to hear what you think. :) Thanks again!!! View attachment 660509

View attachment 660511

View attachment 660515

So ill go with majority

Thank you for your guess! Can't wait to see if you're right. :)

View attachment 660511

View attachment 660515

So ill go with majority

Thank you for your guess! Can't wait to see if you're right. :)

You are welcome. X

Mrs a my gender scan is this day two weeks I am so excited :) u still feeling girl vibes?? Soooo excited its unreal!!!

Thank you!

I commented on your other post, I'm quite sure you are :pink: my lady x :flower:

Thank you for both comments! I am hoping for a girl...but solong as its healthy that's all that matters!! :) :flower: will update you later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->