Gender Neutral Colors??

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
We've decided we are going to stay team yellow because they can't really be sure about the sex of baby. We could find out in a couple of weeks but have decided that there will be no point as we wouldn't believe them anyhow. So, I have a couple of crochet matinee jackets I have ordered. I've got one in white with grey in it. I want another white but don't know what other color to use. What are your suggestions? Purple is out because I had DS1 purple as a newborn and got asked what my daughter's name was. :nope: DS3 is orange and DS2 is green so both those are out. I want something that's not too hard on they eyes though of course. :thumbup:

We are also staying team yellow =) its a nice change as we found out gender for both previous pregnancies. I love the colour cream (but as my best friend and everyone else pointed out that it would get very dirty very quickly), we were looking at prams etc and we found a beautiful silver / grey one (I know that sounds horribly dark but it was actually really nice) I would consider yellow or light brown :)

If not go on places like ebay and click the neutral colour filter it may come up with some random colours you might like :) x

What about a teal/turquoise colour? Or red?

What about a teal/turquoise colour? Or red?

I thought about red but it's a bit hard on the eyes. Teal and turquoise I have also thought about. :) I'm worried that idiots will think of it as blue. :haha:

I'd say a lemony yellow. DD had a lot of lemon things, we stayed team yellow with her. She had a lot of mint green things too

I agree with lemon and mint! Those are two of my favourite "gender neutral" colours.

That or mustard or burgundy? Both of those colours are very in-fashion at the moment for both girls and boys :)

I agree with lemon and mint! Those are two of my favourite "gender neutral" colours.

That or mustard or burgundy? Both of those colours are very in-fashion at the moment for both girls and boys :)

No greens as that is DS2's color. All the boys are color coded. :haha: I don't mind mustard though to be honest. And I LOVE greys and browns too. :)

So I've confirmed what colors I want these little crocheted sets in - one in cream and pale caramel, the other in a light turquoise and pale grey. Part payment goes down in a couple weeks then the rest when they are compete. Can't wait!! :happydance:

Light Green or yellow. Or white with flecks of peach. Beige. Red. Good luck 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->