Gender of baby #4

Lizzylou12

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am hoping to get some great opinions from other expecting mothers to be. I have 3 daughters and am currently expecting baby #4. I am almost 14 weeks due, Dec. 14th. :happydance: With my previous pregnancies, I was never nauseous and slept like a rock! This pregnancy has been very different. I have been very nauseous and have been sleeping horribly; tossing and turning all night. Do you think this could be a sign that I am carrying a baby boy? This is for sure my last baby and I really really hope I will get my son I have always wanted. Thanks for any trouts/ insight!!

Oh I don't know if I can offer much advice on this! But I had bad nausea with my DS in the first tri and again in the third tri, feeling the same this time around had nausea up until about 16 weeks, not able to sleep comfortable, we have a feeling we are having another boy! I hope you get your little man this time round :)

I am having girl number 3 and have been really sick this time but no sickness whatsoever first two times. I wouldn't read too much into the symptoms as every pregnancy is different but I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

I have 2 boys and both my pregnancies were the same. Mild nausea and really nothing else it seemed, or that I can remember. Now with this pregnancy I think I have had every symptom in the book from sore boobs to bleeding gums and everything in between. This was our last shot at a girl and sure enough that is what we are having. I have read on here that some women who have had very different pregnancy but they were still the same sex, so I don't know. All I can go off of is mine and they were totally different. Good Luck on your blue bundle!

I agree with nicky. I have 3 girls already, pregnant with baby #4 (we don't know gender yet) but whereas I had identical pregnancies with my 1st two, DD3's was different in the way that it was the only one I had sickness in, (felt it but wasn't actually sick). I also had no cravings with her whereas I had the same ones with the first 2.

My sister who has 1 of each had identical pregnancies. I think that everyone and every pregnancy is just different so I would try and not read too much into it, easier said than done though I know.

Good Luck and I hope you get your little boy :flower:

I have 4 daughters. The first 3 pregnancies were very similar, but my last was MUCH different. I was VERY sick....very. this time around I have had nausea and random dry heaving episodes that come out of nowhere, but haven't been sick like I was last time. I also can't eat or drink anything sweet at all, and that is different than all 4 of my previous pregnancies. My number one cravings consist of meat, especially steak. I really don't think all of this means anything, but I guess we will find out on the 18th when I have my private 4D gender scan!

I have 5 boys and was not sick once and with this pregnancy it was so very different I thought she would be a girl as nothing is similar and all my pregnancy were pretty much the same and my scan confirmed it is actually a girl at last after my 5 gorgeous boys xx

I honestly don't believe that different symptoms means different gender. Both of my pregnancies have been completely different and yet I am pregnant with another boy.

I can only go by my own experience. 3 almost identical pregnancies, no sickness, slept well, lots of headaches, no cravings, just went off things, got my energy back in 2nd tri, just 'knew' they were boys. Number 4, felt different, loads of sickness, can't sleep properly, no headaches, loads of cravings, still no energy at 22 weeks. Baby BOY number 4 on the way! So for me the difference, even after 3 identical pregnancies, didn't actually mean anything.

My children have gone, girl, boy, girl and this ones aboy :) I have to say with the boys ive had awful sleep and feel sick and tired all the time! Dont know if that helps?

My children have gone, girl, boy, girl and this ones aboy :) I have to say with the boys ive had awful sleep and feel sick and tired all the time! Dont know if that helps?

Ive also got girl boy girl and i fond out Monday what this is xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->