Gender prediction theory... What do you think?

I think it might be wrong for me :) I was 24 when I conceieved Bella and I conceieved in the November so 24+11= 35 so I think that should be a boy? but she was a girl :)

Didnt work for me either, numbers equal a girl and i had a boy lol x

Chinese gender predictor was right for me and my family though...spooky

Crazy I just figured out all my past pregnancies (3) and they were all correct! :) and if this one is correct too we will be having a girl! :) fingers crossed we will have 2 and 2!!! Oh I hope this one is correct too!

It didn't work for me. I conceived Charlotte aged 29 in April which equals 33.

This says girl for me, but we're too early to tell and this is my first. Chinese prediction chart also says girl, but in my gut, I feel like it's a boy even though we're hoping for a girl!

Ive tried a few different gender charts. Heres one ive used: https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Doesn't work for me, I was 18 when I conceived my twin boys in June, which equals 24 - so says should be girls!

Both that and the link that lil-gem posted say girl for this time though... We'll see!

I had a gender scan today and baby is a girl so it's right for all 4 of mine.

This theory says mine were both boys; I have a boy and a girl.

Worked with my first two but my last one was a girl and according to that shes ment to be a boy lol

That's difficult for me because I either ovulated 31st March or 1st April !

I have 2 girls. first - even, second - odd

so didn't work for me

Thanks everyone for your input! It puts my mind at ease because most of my family/friends with children claim this theory was spot on for them! I would love to have another little boy, for my husbands sake and according to this theory, this would be another girl! I am 100% ok with another girl, as I love the little girl I have now, we also already have mostly everything and I already know what to expect with a girl!

Didn't work for me. I got an even number and this bun is definitely a little boy!

I was 18 and conceived April with my 1st so that's 22 and I had a boy ? And I was 20 and conceived December with my 2nd so that's 32 ? And he was also very much boy lol this time I'm 24 and conceived February which would be 26 also even hahaha really hoping for girl tho x

Altho the babycenter gender prediction predicted me 2 boys and that was correct this one predicts girl 24 and feb :) I guess we'll see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->