Gender prediction theory... What do you think?

Gracesmom10

Reaction score
My best friend has this theory, that if the age you CONCEIVED at and month you CONCEIVED in equal an even number, the baby will be a girl and if it equals an odd number, it will be a boy.

It worked with my daughter and it would mean that this baby is another girl. It worked with my first pregnancy also, which was twin boys.

It has also worked for my mothers children and my mother in laws children!

So think back to your past pregnancies and let me know if the theory worked for you in those pregnancies and keep this in mind when you go in and find out what you are having (if you decided to find out).

I also have to add, that my friend who has this theory, it also worked for her and the women in her family!

Oh my geee!! Just worked it out for my four children and it was correct!!!!! Two girls and two boys! How spooky is that??!!!! If it's correct for the fifth time this one is pink :thumbup:

Ha! I know, it is super freaky! But it works, Im telling you!

I did this when I got pregnant with this one and also though back to my previous pregnancies, so far it was right with my other 2 girls and if it's right again I'll be having another girl! Our house shall be called The house of hormones! :rofl:

This is my first but if it's correct, it'll be a girl. Looking forward to finding out. :baby:

right for my boys, if it's right this time it would mean I get my princess.

I have 5 kids. 3 girls 2 boys. I got even every time. This time it's odd so I do not have a clue. It didn't work for me.

Am I understanding this correctly?! The age you were at conception (in my case 31) plus the month you conceived in (November)- 31+11=42?! If that's right, I should be expecting a baby girl but he is most definitely a boy.

I have 5 kids. 3 girls 2 boys. I got even every time. This time it's odd so I do not have a clue. It didn't work for me.

Ah! So there is hope for my husband! We lost our twin boys after they were born at 24 weeks. We have our darling daughter and this baby will be our last and hr is really hoping for a boy to have someone carry on his name, as he is the last male in the family!

Am I understanding this correctly?! The age you were at conception (in my case 31) plus the month you conceived in (November)- 31+11=42?! If that's right, I should be expecting a baby girl but he is most definitely a boy.

Yup! That is correct! And this gives my husband hope :)

Yep it didn't work for my my first pregnancy was a boy and the method said girl. With this one it says boy so only time will tell x

Chinese gender chart says boy too x

It worked for my DD and if it's correct, it's another girl this time

My eldest should've been a girl according to that but it was right for my youngest and is predicting a boy this time. It's got a 50/50 chance hey?!

This worked for my DS. If it's right, I'll be having another boy.

I'm not so freaked out now!! It definitely works for me though. I'll find out in 7 months if it was right for the fifth time :)

Worked correctly for my 3 babies. If it's right again, this one will be a girl.

If this is true this will be my FOURTH girl! :o lol oh boy the drama! Lol! Good thing my girls are spaced apart I couldn't imagine having all girls so close in age!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->