Gender Prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Reaction score
Anyone just got a strong feeling about the baby's gender? Everyone keeps saying girl, but I have this strong feeling it's a boy. Honestly I don't care either way XD I just want a healthy baby but I find gender predicting fun and it keeps my mind off of scary things like the bleeding I had last week. Keeps me from obsessing?
I've heard of Ramzi theory and few other wives tales but does anyone have fun ways to try to predict the gender of the baby? If I'm correct in reading this ultrasound the placenta is starting to develop on the right, so that means boy right?

Ramzi's Theory is a bit confusing. The theory is yes, if the placenta is starting to develop on the right, it is a boy. If it is on the left, it is a girl. The confusing part is applying the kind of ultrasound you had done. For example, if you had an internal ultrasound then left is left on the picture and right is right. If you had an abdominal ultrasound, it is a mirror image, so left would actually be right and right would actually be left. To make it less confusing, you could put the picture on your belly with the image faceup. That's how it would look.

I have posted the abdominal ultrasound I had of my DS at 8 weeks. I circled where the placenta was starting to form. Ramzi's Theory was correct for me with him since this was a mirror image (meaning although his placenta was forming on the left of the photo it was actually the right side of my uterus).

I haven't had an ultrasound yet for this pregnancy but I have an inkling that this baby I'm currently carrying is a girl... I don't know why... just a feeling, I guess. We'll see what the Ramzi Theory says when I have my scan.

Attachments

• DSCN0934.jpg
    DSCN0934.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
The Chinese predictor told me boy, and I would love to have a little boy. My gut is telling me it's a girl though. Which seems odd since DH is one of three boys, his dad has two brothers and one sister and his mom has three brothers. You'd think genetically his boys are good swimmers.

I know there's that gender selection where if you dtd the day you ovulate the baby is more likely to be a boy bc the sperm move fast but don't live long, and if you dtd before it's girl bc they live long but are slow (I think that's what it says). But we dtd at o-3, o-1,and O, so who the heck knows.

The only thing that has me worried is this weird fear it's twins. My hcg went up fast and my morning sickness showed up at the end of week 4. And I have fraternal twin sisters and after chatting with my mom she mentioned her two aunts also had fraternal twins. I'll take any gender over twins!

lol I was worried about twins too! My father is a fraternal twin and I happen to take after my grandmother on his side. I was SO happy when they said there was just one XD

My first ultrasound measured a week behind and the doctor said that just means I ovulated late. However If that's the truth that means my husband and I dtd a few days before I ovulated. I guess that makes my chances for a girl go up. XD
My husbands family has had so many boys born recently they are all wanting a girl so bad, but my family (since all we have are girls on my side) all want a boy. I'm just like, "Welp! One of ya'll are gonna be dissapointed"

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-read-gender-predictions-gender-guessing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back