Gender predictions?!

Aysegul

Reaction score
Hey guys just for a bit of fun, I'm laid back about gender but thought for the fun of it I'd see what you girls think, anybody have any guesses on gender? 15 week scan ❤️❤️IMG_20190708_132716312.jpg

Hey guys just for a bit of fun, I'm laid back about gender but thought for the fun of it I'd see what you girls think, anybody have any guesses on gender? 15 week scan ❤️❤️View attachment 1064156
I think maybe boy because of the facial structure at the cheekbones and jaw line. However I was almost on the fence about it too because of the daintiness of the baby’s face. But I went ultimately with boy.

I think maybe boy because of the facial structure at the cheekbones and jaw line. However I was almost on the fence about it too because of the daintiness of the baby’s face. But I went ultimately with boy.

Exactly my thoughts, the face looks so pretty lol! But went with boy, I'm sure that's the nub at an angle I can see

Really? I have no idea, read about nub theory etc but I can't really work out if the whole spine was at an angle or just nub haha I'm so excited tried for a year and then stopped trying, I was super surprised to find out I was pregnant haha

Really? I have no idea, read about nub theory etc but I can't really work out if the whole spine was at an angle or just nub haha I'm so excited tried for a year and then stopped trying, I was super surprised to find out I was pregnant haha

Well super happy for you!! You’ll have to update this post when you get a for sure answer!

Hi hon.
I remember you from when I was ttc. Oh hon it's so great to see that ure pregnant yaaaaay. I'm.so so soooo happy for you.
I was gonna guess boy but see u posted ure having a girl. Awwww how wonderful hon. How are you feeling?

@Suggerhoney hey Hun! Yeah I'm so excited been super ill not managing to eat much but baba is growing just fine so no worries 21 weeks today over halfway! How are you babe? Xx

DD was 4 weeks early born on 2/12/2019 through planned csection due to me having placenta praevia was very small but we're getting there now ♥️♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->