Gender scan how accurate and baby bond

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies

Just wondering how accurate a gender scan is at 18 wks. We have one booked for the day I am 18 weeks. We had a babybond one with our lg but were about 21 wks.

Also does anyone know if we can take our toddler to the scan?

Thank you :)

Xx

From 16 weeks onwards they 'should' be able to tell if baby cooperates. We take our toddler to every appointment/scan and just make sure he's got something to entertain him

I got two, one at 18 weeks and one at 22. I just asked for them to confirm at 22 and yup, two it's a boy's so I am going with two sonographers can't be wrong. Or it's unlikely.

Thanks! I dont mind whar we have but like to find out lol. We arent allowed to take children to nhs scans here. We have our 20 wk nhs scan 2 1/2 wks after gender scan, shall I ask then what they think it is but not say what gender scan said lol.

Xx

Thanks! I dont mind whar we have but like to find out lol. We arent allowed to take children to nhs scans here. We have our 20 wk nhs scan 2 1/2 wks after gender scan, shall I ask then what they think it is but not say what gender scan said lol.

Xx

that's exactly what I did to be sure it wouldn't be tainted. but there was no mistaking my boys penor LOL

I got told girl at 16 week baby bond scan and was still a girl at 20 week NHS scan. Think they are pretty accurate :thumbup:

Also the baby bond clinic I went to had toys etc in the actual scan room so I would presume you can take toddlers in.

Good luck

Lmao. We had a gende scan after our 20 wk scan last time as at nhs 20wk scan we were sure we saw 3 lines and when we asked she said what she said she thinks was a girl but told us not to go out and buy all pink which gave us doubt. i also know 2 people who were told they were having girls at this hospital but a later scan confirmed boy. lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->