Gender scan this morning

twinkle22

Reaction score
Well finally got my gender scan at 9.50 this morning I can't wait haven't slept all night will update as soon as I know

Yay, I'm still undecided whether or not to find out. I get excited at the thought of it and then doubt if I really want to know lol.

Hope you enjoy your experience x

Awww good luck!! Dont forget to update asap! lol Do you have any gut feelings which way it will go?
I have my gnder scan tonight and am beyond super excited!! In fact, Im beginning to annoy DH and kids about it! They will be relieved when I finally stop going on!

Lol I know I can't stop going on about it either I'm thinking girl as I suffer with a terrible itchy nose when carrying girls lol no itch with boys I'm hoping for another little lady :)

Not long to go!!! So excited for you although i think im gonna be on a high all day!!

Good luck, hope it goes well. x

I hve two boys and 1 girl who has special needs and totally not into dolls/barbies etc, so kinda feel like ive missed out on the whole 'girl' experience :( She is adorable tho . I miss girls toys and girls clothes are so much cuter BUT my boys are great and the youngest is dream, so either way I'm lucky!
My gut feeling all along has been girl so we shall see tonight!

Well I'm back and were team ...........,,,,,,,pink yay I'm so pleased

Ahh fantastic, bet your so pleased!!!! Did you get a 2d or 3d/4d scan? Hope you got some good pictures too, congrats again :)

P.s girls are fab,my dd is like my little dolly even now a 4! xxxx

Awww so pleased for you!!! Just what you thought!! Congrats! xxx

Awe congrats, I've got 1 son and 2 daughters already, my youngest is my avatar pic. I'm hoping this one is another boy so it evens them out abit, even tho the cheapest option is a girl as I've still got my daughters clothes etc.

Thanks everyone will try and upload pics when I'm in the house was amazing the DVD is so cute bexyd I hope you get your 2nd little princess and my4thmiracle I hope you get your boy will be stalking your threads now lol x

Thanks everyone will try and upload pics when I'm in the house was amazing the DVD is so cute bexyd I hope you get your 2nd little princess will be stalking your threads now lol x

In the house....? Could you be shopping for pink by any chance?!! hahaha

Hehe I'll post as soon as i know!! We can have two packages, 2d scan with pic and keyring for £80 or same as but with dvd too for £90. Both have 3/4d sneak previews. I know its only £10 diff but not sure if its worth getting a 2d dvd...Im not sure we've even watched my sons 3/4d 28week dvd!!

Looking forward to seeing your pics!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"