Gender scan TODAY!! 5PM UK TIME!! Eeeeek! UPDATE!!

I have an anterior placenta too and I've been feeling movement since 16 weeks. I can now see and feel baby on outside at 21 weeks. First baby too.

I think the position of the placenta is only an issue if its very low

I had the same last pregnancy and had no problems. No one was concerned about it at all. It was harder to feel movement and I didn't feel anything till much later than most.

I stay off my computer for one day and I miss the big gender reveal haha. Congratulations on your little girl! So happy for you. Been following your pregnancy since the very beginning and it's wonderful to see you and your little girl are both doing well. Oh and you've chosen such a beautiful name as well :) Congratulations again!

-AussieBub

DS3 and this pregnancy both were/are anterior placenta. I never actually had any problems feeling movements with either of them and the anterior placenta never caused any other problems with DS3. This time its also slightly on the low side so they will check that again later on.
I did have a friend telling me that it meant baby couldn't put hes back to my front and so would 100% be back to back but that turned out to be rubbish as he wasn't.

Admin note:

All your threads have been merged and moved to the new forum.

I would also like to bring to your attention the following forum rules:
Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.
Forums are subject specific. Threads must be made in the relevant areas and remain on-topic.
You had 5 threads and not only that you posted within the teen section, you are not a teen and do not need to be using that forum.

Thanks

How is my post about having an anterior placenta to do with gender prediction may I ask?!

Admin note:

All your threads have been merged and moved to the new forum.

I would also like to bring to your attention the following forum rules:
Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.
Forums are subject specific. Threads must be made in the relevant areas and remain on-topic.
You had 5 threads and not only that you posted within the teen section, you are not a teen and do not need to be using that forum.

Thanks

Or Argos sale for that matter :S ?

I'm confused about the anterior placenta thread being placed in gender prediction as well since it was about concerns on possible effects on baby and delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->