Gender scan TODAY!! 5PM UK TIME!! Eeeeek! UPDATE!!

https://i39.tinypic.com/doubuq.jpg

Here she is, sucking her thumb! Meet Heidi Jayne, a lovely healthy girl xx

how amazing , i cant wait for my 4d scan not having it till 26 weeks xx

Congrats on team :pink: can't remember what I gussied :0

Foxy am having my 4d at 26 weeks too :)

ive seen them on you tube and ts so amazing to see such detail xx

Congrats on your girl! Your first scan was so girly I didn't have any doubts it's a girl. And that scan of her sucking her thumb is adorable.

Yay! Congrats on your little girl. Heidi Jayne is a beautiful name. :)

At my scan yesterday, apart from finding out she's a very long beautiful baby girl, I did find out I have an anterior placenta.

I know movement may be harder to feel, Im not bothered aslong as baby is healthy but does it pose other problems for me later on?

I wasn't told it would but just a little concerned.

Thanks x

I do too, really the only thing it does is make it harder to feel movements x

My first daughter i had an anterior placenta and i started feeling movement at 18 weeks.Im pretty poaitove it wont cause any problems.My labor and delivery was a breeze.Even the 2 3D ultrasounds i had done looked perfect.Usually the placenta will block the view.

I found out at my appt yesterday that I also have an anterior placenta, and my Dr said that it really doesn't pose any issues except that I may not feel movements until a little later. :flower:

I had an anterior placenta with my ds...and he is now a healthy 2 year old. I have an anterior placenta this time too. Its nothing to worry about :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->