Gender scan tomorrow 7/17 Last minute guesses

shoelaces17

Reaction score
Finding out what we are having tomorrow, any last guesses from you ladies would be very much appreciated! :thumbup: Will let you know when we find out!

Attachments

• 20130617_161322.jpg
    20130617_161322.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20130617_161306.jpg
    20130617_161306.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 37
  • 20130617_155206.jpg
    20130617_155206.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for the guesses. Can't wait for this afternoon will let you ladies know when I get home!

Just got home and unfortunately baby had their legs tightly crossed the whole 20 minutes and was sound asleep got some great views of their face though. We will be going back tomorrow at 4:30 to do the scan over again. I ate a candy bar before and drank a little OJ so I'm not sure what I can do tomorrow to make sure they are awake. Any ideas?

Oh shoot
That happened to me during my last pregnancy, for my anotomy
Scan... I had to go in again and after a couple of days and it still wasn't a good position, so they made me drink cold water n walk around n wait an hour,
They were finally able to get the Measurements. I asked the tech about the gender and she said she can't really tell cus of the position,
I told her to pls guess and she said well its 50/50 but leaning towards a girl
And when I have birth I had a beautiful baby girl!

I'm not sure what else would help, besides juice... maybe a little pop?
Or cold water.... also walking around cus that's what they made me do...
I guess they'll keep trying so they can atleast get the measurement..

I've also heard girls cross their legs more than boys do, and a lot of times in a case like this, it turns out to be a girl, but I'm sure there's still chances of it being a boy as well!

Good luck tomorrow !

Thanks for the advice I will try drinking a coke and i made rice crispY treats lol because that is what the baby went crazy for the last time I had a scan. Wish me luck, hopefully I come back tomorrow with great news!

I'm not sure as I can't clearly make out the nub but I'm no expert. Please keep us posted! :)

I think the scan is quite girlish.

Also, I heard that babies who are on the shy side tend to lean girl as well, boys are more likely to have open legs and display their wee. Happened to 3 of my friends in RL and 2 here on BnB, at 17 weeks they're still unsure of the sex, and they all turn out :pink:

I'm guessing it's a girl also, hubby is still holding out thinking it's a boy. Hoping I come back with good news this afternoon. I will let you ladies know as soon as I know!

Drank a coke before my appointment and had a sugary snack even went to the bathroom but baby still wasn't moving to much, more than yesterday and we got to see between their legs but unfortunately the cord was between their legs the whole time and we still do not know what we are having. They offered to get me in tomorrow to try one last time, but I'm not sure I'm going to make the appt. Think I am just going to wait til my 20 week appt in August, baby obviously doesn't want us to see in between their legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->