Gender scan Wednesday!

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
20 week appointment tomorrow and then scan Wednesday! I'm soooo excited! I plan on having the tech write the gender down and put it in an envelope so that we can have a gender reveal with our fam, but I don't know if I will be able to resist peaking! Anyone else this week? Just finding out then and there or planning something big? I'm soooo excited!

We booked a private scan to find out on Sunday, we're keeping it a secret for a little while though. Just me and OH will know :)

I did an early one with my second.. I was 13.5 weeks and they were dead on! I kept meaning to schedule one early this time but kept getting sidetracked and eventually it just seemed silly because I was so close to my ultrasound! Eeeeeeek!

So exciting. Good luck! We had our scan last week and it was so exciting to see the LO on the screen moving around.

Yes! Ours is Friday- I'm so excited to see baby again and find out if it's a boy or a girl!
You think boy don't you? (Saw on another thread) I've thought girl all the way this time but getting nervous I've got it wrong now!
Good luck! Xx

It's tomorrow squeeeeeeee!!!! And yes I have thought boy this entire pregnancy!! Let's see how accurate my mom tuition is bahaha! Actually I base my belief on the similarities to my other boy pregnancy... This pregnancy is so much like my pregnancy with DS!
I'm really excited. DH doesnt want to hold off for a gender reveal.

Today today todaaayyyyy! I'm just soooooo ready. I kept gearing up for an early scan but never did it so this has taken longer than I expected! Three more hours, my appointment is at 10:15 am!

All done!!! I have the gender all sealed up in an envelope to find out when we decide to find out! Baby was so cute! Mouthing his hand and then stretching for the camera! Found out I have an anterior placenta and that's why I feel movements few and far between! So yah! Feeling good! Here's a pic for you ladies... What do we think? Boy I girl?

Sorry, it uploaded sideways :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 40
Youre so patient not opening the envelope yet!! Are you going to open it today?

Aw cute little profile I think boy!u have a lot of will power I could
Never wait!!

Omg I logged on to see your result!! Put us out of our misery please!! Xx

Wow, I admire your willpower! Glad it went well.

I was ready to dive in when hubby got home, but he stole the envelope and hid it!!! I think reveal day is Sunday, is he going to make me wait til then?!?! Lol it's fun though... Knowing we could know but don't yet.

Lovely scan photo! Can't wait for you to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->