Gender Scan

AshleyK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! I made an appointment at Stork Vision for a gender determination scan. They said they could tell at 16 weeks, so I made our appointment for 16 +1! Has anyone had success finding out the sex this soon???!!! :happydance:

I was 16+5 when I had mine, But at the clinic I went to you had to be at least 16+3....But am sure you will find out no problems...Good Luck :) x

i just booked mine for when i am 16+2, the clinic i am using say they can tell from 15 weeks!

I had mine at exactly 16 weeks, and they were able to find my son'd wee wee in like 1 minute! LoL- Good luck :)

ive got mine at 16+6 but same with my son near enough and we found out.

I am gettting my scan on the 23rd and I should be about 16 weeks then...... I hope we are able to see!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling a girl because of all my symptoms and most of the gender predictors are saying girl. So we will see. We will be happy either way!
I called my hubby last night on his way home and told him to get me a Big Mac from McDonalds. I wanted one so bad! He said, hey you know that means it's a boy!!!!!!!!! :rofl: I know I read all this stuff, but now knowing he is too just cracks me up!

I had mine at 16+5 and it was quite clear on gender. Some places accept it earlier so I think they'll be able to see or they couldn't really advertise that they can. Hope it goes well x

They wouldnt offer it if they couldnt tell a majority of the time as they rescan you for free :flower: good luck x

Thanks everyone! My hopes are so high! =) I was able to invite some friends and family that haven't seen the baby yet, so that in itself is going to be so exciting! I am hoping for a girl, but my husband is convinced it's a boy. We will be happy either way, but I am just so ready to start shopping!!

I was told boy at my gender scan at 16 +4. It was then confirmed at my 20 week scan and then again on my 4D scan at 27 weeks. Enjoy your gender scan :thumbup:

we were 17 weeks for ours & he quite clearly had a meat & 2 veg :haha: if they can't tell they usually do another scan for free xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->