Gender sway question..

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has heard of taking robitussin for a girl/boy i read something about it on here and i cant find it now so is it for a girl or boy? Thanks x

It sways boy as it increases CM. Sudafed can be used to sway girl as it dries up CM.

so this robitussin thing to sway a boy... how exactly does it work? do you just take the cough syrup?

I am to the point where I will try anything to get pregnant...

I took Mucinex while ttc with my 1st and he was a boy.

I can't say for sure if that is what did it though...

so this robitussin thing to sway a boy... how exactly does it work? do you just take the cough syrup?

I am to the point where I will try anything to get pregnant...

So what you are looking for is the active ingredient guaifenesin. No other active ingredients. What it does is thin CM to help the swimmers along. It sways boy because the more CM you have the more likely they are to survive as they are more fragile then girl swimmers.

You could also drink grapefruit juice to increase CM. It has worked really well for me.

I was swaying girl this time so I was taking psuedoephedrine this cycle. (Sudafed). It dries out CM and makes it more hostile to boy swimmers. Although it didn't seem to be working to well. I had a ton this cycle. Which I guess is good since it was a clomid cycle.

Robitussin thins out mucus so for some women it will increase EWCM, make sure its just Guaifenesin , no DM or multisymptom robitussin.

How much do you take? I don't want to chug the whole bottle by accident LOL

so you said before ovulation... are you talking a few days before and every day up until ovulation or are you talking the day of?

Sorry for so many questions... I am just beyond frustrated and bummed by this whole TTC experience... been trying since December 2013...

Wouldn't something like pre-seed do pretty much the same thing without having to take otc's?

so you said before ovulation... are you talking a few days before and every day up until ovulation or are you talking the day of?

Sorry for so many questions... I am just beyond frustrated and bummed by this whole TTC experience... been trying since December 2013...

I took it for five days leading up to ovulation.

Wouldn't something like pre-seed do pretty much the same thing without having to take otc's?

I would think it would be similar. Although I would rather produce my own natural cm over preseed. But I did use preseed the cycle I got pregnant with DS.

You want to take it a few days leading up to ovulation , take the recommended dose on the bottle , it can cause drowsiness in some so maybe take it at bedtime. Your own EWCM is better then pre-seed.

Green tea can help increase EWCM and it is also important to drink enough water too because being dehydrated will dry up CM.

So if we wanted to try for another girl would we be best using the sudafed? x

Have you tried conceive plus? Its like pre seed i think. I have used it twice and fell pregnant first time using it x

Have you tried conceive plus? Its like pre seed i think. I have used it twice and fell pregnant first time using it x

No i havent tried anything like that.. i don't know if the BF would want to use anything like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->