Gender sway question..

I have used preseed and conceive plus. I use them as a lube. But I also insert a little before we get busy with the applicator in the preseed. Dh doesn't even know I do it. I personally prefer the feel of preseed but both are good for lube. Dh likes them too. They aren't sticky like some of them.

so you said before ovulation... are you talking a few days before and every day up until ovulation or are you talking the day of?

Sorry for so many questions... I am just beyond frustrated and bummed by this whole TTC experience... been trying since December 2013...
Have you tried conceive plus? Its like pre seed i think. I have used it twice and fell pregnant first time using it x

No i havent tried anything like that.. i don't know if the BF would want to use anything like that

Its just like a lubricant i'm sure you could persuade him lol x

So I got some robitussin and started taking it nightly since Thursday... not seeing any difference in EWCM or anything

I am due to O tomorrow so I will continue with it for a few more days and keep my fingers crossed

We really hoped for a boy so I tried robitussin and it worked for us!

I remember thinking there was no difference and assuming it wasn't doing anything. I was surprised when I got a bfp!

Good luck!!!! xx

Do you ladies have any idea whether or not I could take it with Femara (Letrozole)? I'm on 5mg this month, and I don't want to jeopardize that helping me ovulate, but I can't see any reason why it would interfere. Suggestions?

I think I just found an article to answer my question!

This is taken from this article: https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/cm.html
It's a good read on this topic!

What cycle days should one take guaifenesin?

Just as the dose can vary a bit, so can the days. The article linked above had patients starting the guaifenesin on cycle day 5 - five days after the start of menses. This seems rather early as mucus is not an issue until about five days before ovulation - based on the fact that sperm can only live five days at best, and most pregnancies are the result of intercourse in the five days leading up to ovulation. Because of this information, it is now more common for doctors to suggest starting guaifenesin about five days before expected ovulation and continuing through ovulation day (six days total, for those with regular cycles). For those with irregular cycles, one should start taking guaifenesin about five days before the earliest day ovulation might be expected. For those taking Clomid (clomiphene citrate, Serophene) in a 5-day protocol, one can probably wait until the day after the last Clomid pill before starting the expectorant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->