Gender swaying - does it ever work?

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
DH and I would like to try to sway for a boy since we already have a little girl. We're not going to go all-out, but I was thinking of trying to just DTD at ovulation time and take some extra potassium... I don't know, lol. I'm a little out of my depth. I know that no matter what steps we take, it won't guarantee anything, and obviously we'll love another daughter just as much, too, but we'd like to try. Have any of you had luck trying to sway one way or another with previous pregnancies? If so, what did you do? I'd also be interested to know what you tried that didn't make a difference.

Thanks! :flower:

I have no idea if it works but DH and I tried to sway when we BDed to conceive a girl since we already have a boy.

I am 6 DPO today. If I am lucky enough to have gotten pregnant I'll let ya know. :winkwink:

Lots of :dust:

It works about 50% of the time. x

Hi,

I haven't swayed before, but I will be this time as we have 2 boys and would love a little Girl. All I'm bothered about is having a healthy baby, but If I'm being honest, I would love a Girl.
Have a look at the genderdreaming site, it gives you loads of tips for TTC Boy or Girl. They really believe gender swaying works and have loads of success stories!!!.
I don't know if it works, but we are going to give it a try.
With both my Boys we weren't swaying but, I DTD the day before ovulation and on ovulation day, I eat loads of potatoes, bananas etc so maybe gender swaying does work!!.
Good luck xx

lol i didnt try. but once i knew LO was a girl, i did all the chinese charts and gender prediction things to see how accurate they are, and every single one...no joke. said she would be a boy.
i also checked the whole 'if youre craving x or y' things or the way youre carrying your baby or what position you DTD in...all of them. said a boy lol. so much so i was terrified of buying girl stuff just incase all the scans were wrong...but she is most definitely a girl :haha:

I think it does work to a degree. Will will be swaying girl when we start to ttc in a few week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->