Gender swaying tips?

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
So my husband and i have 2 boys and 1 girl i would love to give my daighter a sister as i always wanted a sister and really wish i had one but i dont so ....Dh and i would like 1 more baby to complete our family So obviously i would be happy with a boy or a girl aslong as they are healthy who care but it would be a bonus if i could give my girl a sister. So anyone swayed for girl and it worked? What did you do? x

Hubby and I were trying to gender sway for a girl as well... There are loads of things people do but the one that made the most sense to me was timing because female sperm live longer than males. We tried it just once and weren't successful conceiving that month but so we are not swaying again. If you think about it though.. There are more females than males which makes sense if female sperm live longer... It would up the odds of a female being born especially since about 50% of pregnancies are unplanned. Good luck!

After my first 3 boys I looked into swaying...some things from memory:

Salty foods / baking soda for boy (avoid salt for girl) - changes PH levels
Diet Coke/sugar substitutes for girl
+Magnesium (Epsom salt baths) girl
+calcium for girl
Multivitamin / prenatal before conception sways boy
Good CM sways boy - robitussin for boy, sudafed for girl
Preseed slightly sways girl (due to PH level close to 7, add a bit of baking soda to make it more boy friendly)

I read a lot about PH levels effecting sperm, so most of what I remember has to do with ph levels!

I never swayed but ended up with 4 daughters in my previous marriage , I have a naturally low CM PH 4-5 . normal PH of 7 gives you a 50/50 chance of either gender, PH of 8-9 sways boy. I bought my PH tests online when we started swaying for a boy many years ago.
You can change your PH through diet cranberries and lots of dairy sway girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->