general me being worried i think?

pereira24

Reaction score
ok so yesterday i was 13 weeks technically (its only from me counting from tests) as im waiting to have my first scan, dating scan and the one that checks for conditions ect.. soon hopefully.

i see people get quite good answer's in here so i plucked up my courage to post.. basically im roughly 13 weeks yesterday an it sounds stupid but i feel like i aint pregnant, like im scared that if im to buy one of those heartbeat monitors that i wouldn't pick anything up or if i was to go to a scan they wouldn't see anything.. i think the apps that r on the play store have just got me on edge , as there were times before where i didn't think i could get pregnant so my mind just worry's and doubts things.. , ive done 3 tests (1 was a clearblue i got 3+) they were all positive :shrug:

ive got stuff like sickness (i cant keep a yummy roast down :dohh:), headaches, tiny bit dizziness, few little cramps, i had a pain under my rib the other day i searched apparently it was just my body moving about to make space? but my breasts haven't really got any bigger?

and i aint a skinny person to begin with im gunna use the word curvy so it woud be difficult to see but i think im showing a bit but im quite chubby to begin with.

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 38
Everything you describe sounds normal it's hard to get your head around and seeing baby on a scan will make you feel better.
I'd chase that up as your already 13 weeks and there is a cut off when they can do those tests.
I see your little bump try and relax. Xx

i will try just getting kinda worried in the next few day im guna try get a kinda good doppler an see how things roll with that , thank u x

Your boobs don't have to get bigger, some women have all the symptoms some have none most have a few which sounds like you! But I do understand the feeling of how can there be something there?! But I'm sure there is, you do have symptoms plus you have no reason to believe all is not well :) really hope your scan rolls round quickly for you!

All that sounds normal to me. I've never really noticed a change in the size of my boobs in pregnancy. They are already pretty big, so I think any change is all relative. You wouldn't really be showing much at 13 weeks, so other than some bloating, I wouldn't expect your body to have changed much. I was in my regular jeans and no bump until 17 weeks and then suddenly nothing fit anymore. Otherwise, the only signs (besides not getting a period) were a small amount of nausea, but mostly just going off food and having no appetite, being tired and a bit more irritable than usual. I feel 'pregnant' to me, but only because this is my 3rd pregnancy and I just know how it feels and I feel like I always do when I'm pregnant. But it's not a massive change right away (other than I miss being able to drink wine!). That said, this time it didn't feel real at all until my 20 week scan (and I had 3 scans before that - at 7, 8 and 12 weeks).

All sounds normal to me and everyone is different with pregnancy <3

I have had 2 babies, and have just found out Im pregnant with #3. I still wear an A cup :haha:

Completely normal. I am always scared I'm not pregnant until I have that first scan, even when I have symptoms out the wazoo and positive tests.

I agree with the others, it’s totally normal, you have some nausea and slight dizziness they are symptoms of pregnancy, so you do feel pregnant, you just need to get your head around it.

ok so yesterday i was 13 weeks technically (its only from me counting from tests) as im waiting to have my first scan, dating scan and the one that checks for conditions ect.. soon hopefully.

i see people get quite good answer's in here so i plucked up my courage to post.. basically im roughly 13 weeks yesterday an it sounds stupid but i feel like i aint pregnant, like im scared that if im to buy one of those heartbeat monitors that i wouldn't pick anything up or if i was to go to a scan they wouldn't see anything.. i think the apps that r on the play store have just got me on edge , as there were times before where i didn't think i could get pregnant so my mind just worry's and doubts things.. , ive done 3 tests (1 was a clearblue i got 3+) they were all positive :shrug:

ive got stuff like sickness (i cant keep a yummy roast down :dohh:), headaches, tiny bit dizziness, few little cramps, i had a pain under my rib
the other day i searched apparently it was just my body moving about to make space? but my breasts haven't really got any bigger?

and i aint a skinny person to begin with im gunna use the word curvy so it woud be difficult to see but i think im showing a bit but im quite chubby to begin with.
Hey hun with my first I never felt preg at lol had an easy preg( not so gd labour developed sever pre e but hell be 6 mid Jan.
Are you drinking enough as this may cause dizziness or mentioned. MW to get iorn checked an morning sickness can last through all preg lucky I only got it with my ird from 7wks to 13wks but I could feel sick an I was really bad traveler when preg ie couldn't go 5 mins in car I though puckin&#128567;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->