General rant/moan...

Sydd

2 in heaven
Reaction score
Today I went and got the pill again (boo in general)... and had the most horrendous doctor as well which just annoyed me further who only gave me 2 packs?! didn't take blood pressure and didn't ask why i hadn't been on it for several months.... which did annoy me, although i'm not too sure why? he seemed more concerned with telling me i should stop smoking cause it's unhealthy...

i then had a little cry in boots when collecting my subscription... so then went on a nice shopping spree to try and cheer myself up...

boooo to the outside world today. Yesterday should have been my 20 week scan as well :(

Sorry I know it's a bit pointless this. Just wanted a lil moan :blush:

I hear ya. My doc put me on bc pills. I only took them to try to jump start my body into getting back to normal after a month of bleeding. I would have been about as far along as you. Good Luck!

Well OH is making me wait and condoms are an issue so instead of fucking us up i'm trying to be mature... I've got them... Whether I take them may be another matter heh.

But if Doc had even looked at my notes he might understand WHY i was smoking and WHY maybe i didn't wanna give up!!!! :(

oh syddney, booo and hiss.

I think being annoyed he didnt ask you is cos you have been through a horrible ordeal and that, the fact the ttc is stopping and your lost baby should be validated by being acknowledged. He didnt know that you needed that, but its ok to need it.

you moan away lovey, have a right good moan. i might join in and everything xxx

instead of fucking us up i'm trying to be mature...

how comes you can swear on here, and when i swear it gets asterixed out.

i think you are being very grown up, it crossed my mind when i read your first post that its a very definite decision to take the pill, which one are you going for out of interest?

He didn't have my notes up! he didn't even look at them when he printed the prescription... he was reading something else... MEN SUCK.

Can't moan too much about pill part as OH is sat on my bed lol supposed to be doing uni work which i canny be assed with :(

ARGHHHHH. found it so hard being back here as it is, my tutor had about half hour ear full of my life (only asked me how i was lol)

:( i dunno. i'm just back to feeling lost :(

And Nato! How are you hun :hugs:

Cause i've had a crap day and it doesn't wanna piss me off further? LOL i dunno. Also had a 40 minute ordeal in tesco over trying to buy 2 books!!!! although really that is funny.
I'm on loestrin 30 (spelling may be wrong....) but i've been on about 5 others before

Today I went and got the pill again (boo in general)... and had the most horrendous doctor as well which just annoyed me further who only gave me 2 packs?! didn't take blood pressure and didn't ask why i hadn't been on it for several months.... which did annoy me, although i'm not too sure why? he seemed more concerned with telling me i should stop smoking cause it's unhealthy...

i then had a little cry in boots when collecting my subscription... so then went on a nice shopping spree to try and cheer myself up...

boooo to the outside world today. Yesterday should have been my 20 week scan as well :(

Sorry I know it's a bit pointless this. Just wanted a lil moan :blush:

You go ahead and moan dear, you deserve to have a good moan! :hugs:

My doc didn't even ask about my smoking. I don't think he cared either. As for condoms, we found out QUICK after all of this that we don't like them anymore, so once I had one af we figured forget it.

ahh sweetie, im sorry youre feeling lost again. Everything is a process and theres steps forwards and steps backwards. Doc sounds like a plant pot. They just dont give a hoot do they

Im ok ta, i got my period so i am wearing it like a proud badge of honour, not literally wearing it of course. On verge of killing someone due to lack of smoking. i am warming up my karate chopping hand.

:hugs: thanks teshakira... i think we all need a good moan and rant.. just seemed a little small compared to other peoples problems!

we have a size issue with condoms Dazed lol and I also have an issue with paying for contrceptives tbh!!!

Nato... least the af is here! Mine was a bit weird, so hope yours is normal! I should probably give up but stress of a whole semester of uni to do in 2 weeks (well 9000 words of it) makes me want to cry and i figured if i can't make any babies anytime soon (i know sept isn't THAT far away really) then i might as well abuse my body just a little bit more before I jump on the healthy train. I have started experimenting with cooking nice and healthy meals though which is proving good! :)

Today should be better, a pint of cider and black looking out to sea and some arcade games (not the adult ones, just the 2p machines! LOL)

:hugs: thanks teshakira... i think we all need a good moan and rant.. just seemed a little small compared to other peoples problems!

we have a size issue with condoms Dazed lol and I also have an issue with paying for contrceptives tbh!!!

Nato... least the af is here! Mine was a bit weird, so hope yours is normal! I should probably give up but stress of a whole semester of uni to do in 2 weeks (well 9000 words of it) makes me want to cry and i figured if i can't make any babies anytime soon (i know sept isn't THAT far away really) then i might as well abuse my body just a little bit more before I jump on the healthy train. I have started experimenting with cooking nice and healthy meals though which is proving good! :)

Today should be better, a pint of cider and black looking out to sea and some arcade games (not the adult ones, just the 2p machines! LOL)

Oooh nice. Which seaside are you at?

I am sorry you are having a rough time. It must be hard to wait. I know John said we should wait 6 months after Isabella died and I just burst into tears (he did backtrack quickly after that though lol)

The boys pretty set on this.. I can respect it though. And gives us time to play around I guess... Also if I'm still up and down like this.. Probs means I'm not emotionally ready yet either...
I'm by Portsmouth! So must be nearish to you if you're in Hampshire?
Although not made it down there yet... I've been caught up watching Dawsons Creek.. (Should I be admitting this in public?!)

<muffled giggles at choice of telly>

i so miss the sea, im from blackpool but live in london - id love to be by the seaside, beside the sea again

syddney, i wonder if part of your uppy downyness is because you have to wait to ttc, i do think its a good idea, but for me, the option to try again is making the loss easier to shoulder.

Youve got a lot on your plate but the time will fly by, in no time at all you will be all opks and 2 week waits and bfps. Mark my words.

I'm not gunna go opk... just bump and hope for best! :haha: but nah i can see as soon as we are gunna 'try' i will go mad for every formula possible to aid the situation...

If we wait though will be a lot easier, we can find some love shack for us, I can get a job he can settle more into his etc. I don't want to wait but the logical side of me knows it is best in the long run.. BLAH DAMN RESPONSIBLENESS!!!!

And nowt wrong with a bit of Dawsons Creek! I remember it used to be on before shipwrecked... Hahaha. And was only £25 for the complete boxset in CEX!

Awww Nato can you move outta London and a bit more south? I'm from Bristol, we havent got the seaside but theres a few beaches close and stuff. But I prefer the big city to the little!

Now, I may sound a bit too feminist for my liking...
but if i want to try again before september, shouldnt oh respect MY feelings rather than me just having to accept his?
sorry it's been playing on my mind all day so thought i would add this on to this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->