General rants, get it off your chest thread

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Ok so a couple of things bugging me at the moment

I had to go to the doctors yesterday for something mentioned i feel so tired so I now have to go for blood tests :hissy:

Weather is so miserable i don't want to go anywhere or do anything :hissy:

Also Ants Bro is getting married next year in Cyprus and we have been invited :happydance: but we don't know what date yet so i can't book anything, what is it with blokes??? Ok we are invited great stuff but don't know when, we've only just found out where:dohh:

Oh and some people just better get a grip or i am going to scream!!!!!

Ahh that feels better :lol:

Add your own rants and stuff we'll all feel better then have chocolate :)

Apparently its national chocolate day ! if that helps you eat more chocolate without guilt. lol

ok i just remember 5 mins ago was my mid wife appointment and just looked at clock now andi am still in my pjs! wtf! opps!

yesterday was my rant day today i am hoping for some calm but give me a few hours and i will be back in here ranting i know i will.

Right where do i start!??
Im getting really p'ed with the mums down the school who stand with all our kids around and are swearing "oh yeah, fucking hell, that was fucking amazing, i cant believe how pissed out of our heads we were" :shock: SHUT UP!!!! Dont tlk that way around my babies!

I'm getting annoyed with my mate telling me she's desperate for a baby. She is my age and at Uni. Her OH doesn't want one and he keeps an eye on her pill taking. But she wants to 'accidently' miss one without him noticing. I don't think she realises how hard it is to bring up a baby. I would love to be able to have her freedom!

:grr:*sorry that was aimed at Elli's post :lol:, we posted at same time Bexy*

i hate how doctors are never on time!! our docs has recently started doin early morning surgeries, starting at 7 am. first time i went, i saw the doctor drive in when i was walking in. i was running late and my appointment was at 7.15!! been today, absolutely knackered for a 7am appt, which i could have done without really. got there and she wasnt there. i got in at about quarter past. it took two of them to open the pissing door!!!! they couldnt work out how to do it. she's worked there for years, surely she knows how to open the door to her own consulting room!!

oh and, them chuffing adverts asking you to give money to save a grandparent abroad or save someone's sight abroad. HAVE THEY NOT HEARD OF THE CREDIT CRUNCH??!! does my head in!

I hate where we live, 3 flats real close, above a shop. My neighbours bf gets picked up for work between 6-6.30am only he's never up, his lift rings the buzzer which can be heard through all 3 flats waking us all up then he proceeds to slam their door which is next to our bedroom (on the same wall as Oscars cot) and walks down the stairs only to slam the front door too:grr:

Also we each have reserved parking spaces in a tiny private car park to the back of the shop with a small driveway down the side (our only entrance/exit). People park in my space that I pay for, park across my space blocking me in. Or just park in the driveway.

I'm fed up of paying for the privilege of not being able to come and go as I please at my own home! Having to argue with others when they park in a private car park and block me in:hissy: And having my babies sleep routine disrupted because the young lad next door can't be bothered to get up for work in the morning!

Wow! (taking a deep breath) I feel better now. This thread was an excellent idea! Chocolate sounds like a good answer to me, it's too early here for :wine:

Would just like to add every post I've read on here so far would piss me off too lol

Oh one more thing...

My oh's ex. She demands that I go back to work (am on paid mat leave, shows she has no clue) and that I sell MY car that was bought for me by my father (he won some money and wanted me to have a reliable car with lil man) just because the £90 CSA a week isn't enough and she wants more £££.

She sits on her ass all day, refuses to work (never has done), smokes, drinks, their son is in nursery full time and thinks she can tell me how to live my life.

Now some people may think i'm being harsh, I don't know. But their 3 1/2 son is in full time nursery so I don't understand why she should be living off ours and taxpayers money when she is perfectly capable of working. I do understand that oh has responsibility for his son, and he does. He stays with us every weekend (while she goes out boozing) and oh pays CSA as well as gives her cash as and when their son needs something.

Think thats enough, got a bit carried away :blush:

oh and, them chuffing adverts asking you to give money to save a grandparent abroad or save someone's sight abroad. HAVE THEY NOT HEARD OF THE CREDIT CRUNCH??!! does my head in!

Your going to start me off on one there now! I hate them adds as to be honest the people dont even get the money. I see millions raised but I dont see results. And then I feel bloody giulty for not giving anythnig when I am struggling myself! family first.

One word 'mil' need say no more :lol:

One word 'mil' need say no more :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

The only rant i need to do for they day is "incompetent staff" a stupid colleague of mine who've ive mentioned is nuts before just cannot do things properly and it reaaaaally pee's me off. And then another one likes to "over egg the pudding" and make up imaginary things that need doing to cars, and then when we mention it or pull it up nothing ever seems to get done about it, not even a slapped wrist :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Can you tell im desperate to go on my mat leave? :rofl:

I am tired yet I have some not so fun days ahead......because.........

My kids have got the chickenpox. Yes, both Jayden and Amanda at the same time.

And

Hope Chase doesn't get them!

And

Dan has never had them so scared shitless that he will get them as it is worse in adults.........

And

Because he's a big baby anyhow when he gets sick.

Oh, and add to the above....

I have to cancel 2 long-needed dentist appointments this week for me.

I could so use a good rant...

Telephones in general have me REALLY annoyed right now. The damn thing rings, so I have to race up the stairs to answer it, only to find it is another automated call, telling me I've won such-and-such and to blah, blah, blah to get my prize. Now, being pregnant and tired as haven't been sleeping well at ALL, I stand here out of breath and swearing up a blue streak. My number is unlisted, so I believe that should extend to stupid sales calls and automated rubbish as well!

My biggest annoyance at the moment is, I'm sad to admit it, charities. It isn't that they ask for help, and it isn't that they show you the most heartbreaking of images to get you to give them money... no, it is the persistance of them. For months, I have given £8.50 a month to one of the bigger charities, and while it doesn't seem like much, for us it is. It felt nice to help people with even less than we've got. So I get this phone call. It is a woman from this charity, who thanks me for the money I've given them so far, and then asks me to increase my dontation to twice as much per month. :shock: I told her I really couldn't, explaining that I am pregnant and we are having to scrimp and save every penny to get everything we will need for the baby. The woman informs me that she understand this completely, and then begins again about these people who still need help, and how more money means they get more help. I told her, 'I already said I can't possibly afford any more, what I've already giving you is stretching it for our budget as it is.' For the third time she brings out the tales of woe. ](*,) I felt bad, but I finally had to tell her flat out, 'look, I have explained to you three times now that I do not have any more money to give you. I appreciate what your group does for people, but I can not give you what I do not have. I've got to think of my own family, and I can't let them go hungry to feed another person's family. I will NOT be guilted and bullied into giving you more money. Continue to harrass me, and I will pull my donations entirely. Good day.' Then I hung up. They haven't called back. :blush:

My final rant... my neighbor drives me MENTAL. She screams and shouts at her kids several times EVERY day, beginning as early as 7am, and her dog barks as us when we are in our own back yard. It can't see us over the fence, but it hears us, and won't stop barking until we give up and go back inside. It barks at my Bailey Dawg as well, but my dog has manners and ignores the other dog. Never once barked back. =D> I'm so proud of him. Anyway, her dog runs loose between their house and the parking lot, while mine is always appropriately restrained, and her kids have the cheek to look all disgusted when they see him with us, and last time one of them even called back into her house, 'Mum, THAT dog is out!' HOW rude!! He's never even looked at them, and they call him THAT dog like he's the terror of the South East. I just glare and tell the dog, 'I'd let you eat one, but I'm sure they'd give you indigestion.' The mother even has the audacity to glare at ME when we pass, and I certainly don't know why. We are polite and certainly make FAR less noise than her clan does. She, her daughters and her dog get to make noise at all hours and cheese me off, but we make a little noise once in awhile (Jonah's tantrums can get pretty loud, but don't last long) and we're evil incarnate; hypocrites... got no time for 'em!

Huh... I feel a bit better now!

Another rant for the day .... the stupid data protections act. Fair enough its in place for a reason but when you ring places up about your OH/DH no one will tell you anything ... and we all know how men are crap at that kind of stuff so we have to sort everything important out for them.:hissy::hissy:

Another rant for the day .... the stupid data protections act. Fair enough its in place for a reason but when you ring places up about your OH/DH no one will tell you anything ... and we all know how men are crap at that kind of stuff so we have to sort everything important out for them.:hissy::hissy:

DITTO!

So agree! I handle the finances for him and the businesses and always get, "You are not authorized on the account" even when I am telling them I pay the bill and all I want to know is the amount to pay. Not like I am asking them for anything else and, shit, if they want the bill paid now, tell me the friggin amount.

I hate the bloody annoying men that keep coming to my door to get me to switch my electric/gas over. They use very underhand tactics and try and bamboozle you. No matter how many times I politely say I do not want to change they still stand there sprouting shit. Yesterday one pillock came to the door and started talking to my OH (well he doesnt have a clue) and he said 'oh my girlfriend deals with that' 'can I speak to her?' 'no shes in the bath' 'can I come in and wait till she gets out?' errrr no fuck off you freak!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->